1. User Responsibilities
- You are solely responsible for the information you enter on the website.
- Note that the personal information you enter on the system must not contain information on diseases, pregnancy, ethnicity, political opinion or membership of a political party, religious or philosophical beliefs, trade union membership or sexual orientation.
- Before sending attachments, make sure they do not contain viruses or worms.
- Make sure not to provide illegal, defamatory or libelous in kitjob.ca information website.
- Prior to providing data for a reference person you must first obtain written consent.
2. Copyright and trademark rights
kitjob.ca contains data (photos, logos, drawings, graphics, text, etc.) that are protected by copyright and trademark rights. For this reason, you may not copy, download, distribute, rent, sell, in whole or in part, this website.
kitjob assumes no responsibility for the content of job offers of employment bidder and / or recruiters, or concerning the content of the profiles and CVs of registered candidates in its database.
kitjob can not guarantee that all information posted by third parties on its website kitjob.ca is, at all times, updated and contains no errors. Consequently, kitjob not accept any responsibility for the accuracy and completeness of the information published by third parties on their Internet site kitjob.ca.
You assume the risks and dangers that may arise from downloading data kitjob.ca. kitjob not be held liable for damage caused by viruses or worms following the download of data from your web site kitjob.ca.
5. Data security
Personal data collected by kitjob will be included in a file called "Curricular Base Data", headed kitjob, as established by Royal Decree 1720/2007 of 21 December, which approves Regulation Development of the Law 15/1999 of 13 December on the protection of personal data.
kitjob, as the file manager, reports that it has adopted the necessary technical and organizational measures to guarantee the security of personal data and avoid its alteration, loss or unauthorized access, given the state of technology, the nature of the data stored and the risks to which they are exposed, whether from human action or physical or natural means.
However, kitjob can not guarantee that unauthorized parties can not access your personal details and use them illegally.
6. Links to external websites
7. Rights kitjob
kitjob may at any time and without notice, decide to modify, delete or update:
- Any information from your Internet site in kitjob.ca,
- Certain services.
Note that kitjob disclaims all responsibility for any damage you might experience as a result of a modification of the content of the Internet site kitjob.ca and / or current Conditions of Use.
Some technical problems or attempted fraud may disturb or interrupt access to the Internet site kitjob.ca. Consequently, kitjob can not guarantee access to its services 7 out of 7 days and 24 hours. To resolve these issues, kitjob may interrupt access to its services at any time and without notice.
kitjob reserves the right to prohibit access to its internet site kitjob.ca at any time and without notice, if it finds or suspects abuse or malicious use of its site on the Internet.
kitjob.ca - IT08575930964