AMZN CAN Fulfillment Svcs, ULC
- BA/BS in Computer Science or related discipline, or equivalent work experience.
- Skilled in at least two of Java, Scala, front end technologies
- 5+ years as a Development Manager and demonstrated technical leadership
- At least 5 years of industry experience focused on Online Services and CX.
- Demonstrated ability to plan and deliver complex, high quality, software products with minimal guidance
- Demonstrated ability to deliver results with cross-organizational dependencies
Are you interested in being part of a fast paced technology company offering the next generation of online payment systems and services? Amazon.com, a Fortune 500 company based in Seattle, Washington, is the global leader in e-commerce.
The Consumer Payments team is looking for a motivated Software Development Manager to lead one of our Payments Experience Teams in Vancouver, BC, Canada. We desire a technical leader who can lead a team of high-energy and dedicated engineers to improve and innovate our Customers payment experience as we expand around the world.
You should be passionate about delivering delightful and effective experiences to our customers. You will have a deep understanding of software development in a team, preferably using agile methodology and a track record of shipping quality software on time. We value your knowledge of professional software engineering practices for the full software development life cycle, including coding standards, code reviews, source control management, build processes, testing, and operations. You will have a proven track record of finding growing engineering talent.
We build systems that process payments at an unprecedented scale, with accuracy, speed, and mission-critical availability. We innovate to improve customer experience across the globe, with support for currency of choice, in-store payments, pay on delivery, credit and debit payments, seller disbursements, gift cards, and many new exciting and challenging ideas.
The Amazon Payments Services process millions of transactions every day across numerous countries and payment methods. Over 100 million customers and merchants send tens of billions of dollars moving at light-speed through our systems annually. Come challenge yourself in our team-oriented atmosphere, and watch yourself grow with one of the fastest growing areas of the Amazon e-commerce services platform.
Amazon is an Equal Opportunity-Affirmative Action Employer – Minority / Female / Disability / Veteran / Gender Identity / Sexual Orientation
- Experience with Agile or other program management methodologies
- Master's degree in Computer Science and/or Business Administration
- Prior experience as a software developer
- Experience with an e-commerce company or Payments software is a plus
- Experience with distributed systems architecture and related technologies.
- Experience with E-Commerce
Amazon.com is an Equal Opportunity-Affirmative Action Employer – Minority / Female / Disability / Veteran / Gender Identity / Sexual Orientation
- Completed Bachelor’s Degree in Supply Chain Management, Business Administration, Engineering, IT, or related field, OR 2+ years of Amazon experience - 3+ years’ procurement experience - 1+ y [...]
- Bachelor's Degree or 2+ years Amazon experience - Direct management experience of employees and their performance - Must have a valid driver’s license Do you want to work hard, have fun and m [...]
Bachelor's Degree 6+ years of HR work experience (preferred in a MFG/Whse setting) - Strong evidence of stretch assignments that are evidence of superior performance in previous roles. At A [...]
- 5 years of audit, risk management, or a relevant field experience - Bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience - MS Office proficiency - Familiarity with ALL provincial employment legislatio [...]