Manager, International Leisure Trade Sales (12-Month
Under the general supervision of the Senior Manager,
Sales and within established NPC policies, procedures
and guidelines, meets and exceeds the annual
International Leisure Trade and International Incentive
(MICE) sales targets and ensure excellent customer
Niagara Parks offers a salary of $53,622 to $64,063 per
annum as well as a comprehensive benefit and pension
A successful Police Information Check is required for
the selected candidate.
Applications for this position will be accepted until
May 28, 2019.
This is a 12-month contract position within our
- Post-secondary degree in Tourism/Sales or equivalent
knowledge and experience.
- Knowledge of Niagara Parks restaurants, attractions,
heritage sites, golf, packages and passes.
Proficiency in Microsoft Office computer
applications; knowledge of general office practices,
equipment and procedures.
- Minimum of five (5) years' experience in the
tourism/hospitality industry, preferably in the
International Leisure Trade and MICE markets;
relevant management and related sales experience;
experience working in CRM environment considered an
asset, exemplary customer service skills including
oral and written communication/interpersonal skills;
problem solving skills and the ability to perform
duties with a strong attention to detail; ability to
work independently and exercise tact and courtesy;
time management and organizational skills; fluent in
multiple languages considered an asset; ability to
multi-task in a high pressure work environment;
demonstrates maturity, integrity and professionalism
in the ability to deal with internal Niagara Parks
personnel and external Niagara Parks clients and
- Must have valid driver’s license and be available to
DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Under the direction of the Senior Manager, Sales,
directs, plans, develops and executes the
International Travel Trade sales plan targeting
International Leisure Trade and MICE markets and
executes expenses with approved budget.
- Secures market research and competitive industry
data on customer needs and attitudes.
- Monitor international sales and be flexible to
adjust strategies and tactics (in conjunction with
the Senior Manager, Sales) to ensure sales targets
- Develops and maintains accounts through direct sales
efforts including telephone prospecting calls,
outside sales calls, site tours and on-site client
- Takes the lead on implementation and verification of
operational rates in conjunction with the
appropriate department Director and within
appropriate departmental approval.
- Reviews client sales contracts inclusions with
appropriate Niagara Parks departments for approvals.
- Maintain clear and appropriate files and records on
each client in CRM.
- Analyze account issues and takes appropriate action
to ensure that the customers service needs are met
if not exceeded. Makes recommendations relating to
matters beyond the scope of authority.
- Ensures all accounts receive valid information in a
timely and professional manner.
- Plan and attend tradeshows, sales missions and all
other sales activities.
- Oversees and attends familiarization tours, site
inspections and presentations as required.
- Work with Inside Sales Representatives on
telemarketing campaigns to increase account sales
- Works with marketing department to create sales
- Proficient in Niagara Parks sales software
applications (GSR, Accesso)
- Completes and submits all reports on a timely basis.
- Attends and contributes in sales meetings.
- Develops and implements training programs and sales
- Collaborates and works with other Sales Managers in
the creation of the annual budgets and sales targets
for the approval by the Director.
- Manages special projects and additional
responsibilities when required.
- As assigned.
We are an equal opportunity employer. In accordance with
AODA (Accessibility for Ontarians with Disabilities Act,
2005), Niagara Parks will provide accommodations
throughout the recruitment, selection and/or assessment
process to applicants with disabilities. If you require
disability – related accommodations, please inform the
Human Resources (HR) staff. All personal information is
collected under the authority of the Freedom of
Information and Protection of Privacy Act. We thank all
applicants for their interest, however only those
selected for an interview will be contacted. To request
an alternate format, please contact Niagara Parks at
(phone hidden) x3601 or by email to
Little Harvard Learning Center Ltd. Salary: $18.00/Hourly Job Type: Full Time, Permanent Start Date: As soon as possible Language: English Minimum Education: High School Positions A [...]
Join our team and enjoy the many benefits of working for Canada's fastest-growing, privately-owned hospitality company, including a competitive employee compensation package, diverse employee schedule [...]
Unified Valve Group is looking for a detailed oriented, hardworking Inside Sales Representative for our Grande Prairie branch who thrives in a technical role that requires a high level of attention to [...]
Salary$$16HOUR hourly for 30 to 40 hours per week Terms of employment Permanent Full time Day, Night Start date As soon as possible Vacancies 1 Vacancy Job no. 1217404 Source Job [...]