Mosaic North America
Mosaic North America
We believe in better. Because better doesn’t live in silos and never stops evolving. Because better knows that best is only temporary. We are Mosaic. We exist to make the world a better experience.
Mosaic is seeking a dynamic and sales driven, full time Retail Sales Specialist to support a leader in the Consumer Electronics industry. We want you to come join our team!
Who You Are
You love technology! You’re an early adopter who thrives in getting to know the latest in tech trends. You have experience in customer service and are eager in sharing your knowledge and passion of tech with others. You aren’t intimidated by sales targets, in contrast you thrive on them,
pushing your boundaries to achieve new heights. Lastly, you’re looking for a job with the best agency- you’ve come to the right place.
- Drive direct sales engagement across our client’s suite of products with consumers in a specified retail store while delivering an outstanding consumer experience.
- Become a subject matter expert on the clients’ products to drive sales and increase market share within a designated store
- Work in your assigned location to develop and maintain strong relationships with store personnel
- Support with brand product training with consumers and retail employees
- Ensure product display in-store is consistent with planogram guidelines and that devices are functioning properly
- Responsible for achieving all assigned KPIs/sales targets
- Other ad hoc duties
- Program Dates: May 24th – August 11th (possibility of turning into a continuity role)
- Friday-Sunday (open availability)
- Friday: 5pm-9pm
- Saturday and Sunday: 11am-7pm
- May 22nd (full day)
- 1+ year of retail sales experience
- 1+ year of wireless/tech experience
- Passionate and knowledgeable about the technology/consumer electronics industry
- Strong communication and relationship building skills
Consistently voted one of the best places to work, Mosaic North America gives you the opportunity to work with the world’s most beloved brands that you know and use every day. Every employee is given the keys to charter new ground as they collectively live in the moment of building experiences together. We are a cast of diverse, yet like-minded individuals and we believe in taking risks, creating shared experiences not just for our clients, but for each other to guarantee we’re making the next chapter of everyone’s story the most memorable one yet.
Acosta/Mosaic North America is an Equal Opportunity Employer
The above statements are intended to describe the general nature and level of work being performed by people assigned to this classification. They are not intended to be construed as an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, duties, and skills required of personnel so classified. Mosaic reserves the right to modify all or part of any job descriptions at its discretion in order to meet and or exceed the needs of the business.
We are committed to providing accommodations for persons with disabilities. If you require accommodation, we will work with you to meet your needs, to the extent required by law.
Mosaic North America Surrey, BC Do you know how to capture someone's attention and keep them interested? Do you know how to talk about cars and have an interest in connecting with consumers? [...]
Territory Sales Representative – Consumer Electronics - Toronto Mosaic is seeking to hire a dynamic and sales driven, Full Time Territory Sales Representative in Toronto to support our client in [...]
Territory Sales Representative – Consumer Electronics - GTA East Mosaic is seeking to hire a dynamic and sales driven, Full Time Territory Sales Representative in the GTA East region to support [...]
test Qualifications test Emplacement principal: CA-ON-Scarborough Lieux de travail: Scarborough ON Scarborough Emploi: Gestion Organisation: Acosta CA Sales and Marketing Péri [...]