JOB SUMMARY: To effectively manage sales and operations planning for assigned product and account groups.
This junior entry level position is a great opportunity for recent graduates.
- Ensure inventory requirements for specific product group are met
- Accurately forecast to fulfill account requirements
- Create, propose and maintain contractual inventory minimum and maximum for specific account groups
- Monitor re-order report and execute inventory strategies to fill account requirements
- Create and distribute PO approval requests for specific account groups
- Collaborate with cross functional teams including sales, program managers, customer service,
purchasing and production to ensure inventory targets are met
- Proactively analyze account ordering trend and create inventory plan to support requirements
- Provide assumption based plan on high visibility products to support business requirements
- Reduce exposure to excess and obsolete inventory by observing strict planning guidelines
- Analyze key customers actual vs. planned patterns
- Proactively alert production and purchasing team on possible demand and inventory issues
- Analyze and balance Demand vs. Supply
- Highlight potential planning roadblocks and engage cross functional teams for possible solution
- Establish collaborative working relationships to improve ability to plan
- Perform inventory planning functions
- Seek and share best practices with others in the company.
- Build and develop relationships with peers and others to exchange feedback on product/service issues, identify and/or solve problems, assess needs, and achieve business results.
- Coordinate with co-workers in order to solve internal and external customer problems.
- Promote setting measurable goals of improvement. Lead by example and motivate others in achieving stretched goals.
- Internalize and promote the goals of the company and lead by example.
- Using problem solving techniques and the application of good judgment consistent with industry “best practices” is a daily requirement.
- Leadership skills to develop relationships with internal and external contacts.
- Manage time and multiple priorities to meet schedule deadlines.
- A cross-functional understanding of distribution and supply chain management is essential.
- Knowledge and experience using a wide variety of applications including; Excel, Word etc.
- Oral Communication – Ability to ask questions, explain issues to others and ask for assistance as needed. Give instructions clearly and concisely.
- Written Communication – Read and write English, to understand written instructions and complete reports as required.
- Listening – Ability to listen to others and to find resolutions to issues, to take instruction and interpret information.
- Judgment – Ability to analyze and make decisions to determine best resolutions to issues within position responsibilities.
- Attention to Detail – Ensures that information provided is accurate to avoid errors. Maintains quality and productivity levels of monitoring workflow.
- Education Level – University degree in Business, Finance or Manufacturing Planning.
- Experience in Inventory Management Process from an industry with high level of quality control and documentation.
- Experience in ERP and production execution system.
Job applicants requiring accommodation to participate in the hiring process should contact Human Resources at (519) 836-2581 ext. 424
Job Type: Full-time
- Bachelor's Degree (Preferred)
Our local, innovative parking and technology company is looking for a motivated individual to join our team who is seeking a long-term career opportunity with growth potential as the company expands. [...]
JOB DESCRIPTION: - Keep our lot clean at all times - Take the lead and think outside the box - Able to work without supervision and still give 100% effort - Track record of perfect attendanc [...]
PRESENTLY SEEKING MATURE RESPONSIBLE RELIABLE FRONT LINE STAFF FOR CUSTOMER SERVICE POSITIONS. PLEASE APPLY IN PERSON BETWEEN THE HOURS OF 9AM - 4 PM Job Types: Full-time, Part-time, Permanent [...]
Requisition ID: 16989 Position Number: 20032218 Posting End Date: Open Until Filled City: Winnipeg Site: WRHA Corporate Work Location: 650 Main Street Department / Unit: Qualit [...]