Bouclair offers a friendly and stimulating work environment. Focusing on creativity and innovation,
Bouclair will accompany you through your professional accomplishment.
Our Marketing team is growing and is seeking new talent for the SOCIAL MEDIA SPECIALIST position at
our corporate office located in Pointe-Claire.
SOCIAL MEDIA SPECIALIST
The Social Media Specialist reports directly to the Head of CRM and will be responsible for the creation
of brand-appropriate, compelling marketing communications for online initiatives and populating all
social media channels. He/She will act as an ambassador to create and maintain commitment to the
The incumbent is involved with both internal and external communications. He/She is responsible
for planning, managing production and posting all content to the various social channels based on
optimal posting times, monitoring the channels for comments and reporting on all the different
- Publishes content (images, video, interactive stories) to generate new client acquisition and
increase brand awareness across social platforms (Facebook, Instagram, Pinterest, Bouclair Zone
– our internal application)
- In collaboration with the photography studio and graphic design team, develops visual content
intended for social media channels, including but not limited to: story development, feed
content creation, and select ads.
- Coordinates all social media content, ensuring all necessary components (copy, artwork,
landing pages) are prepared in a timely manner in accordance with current events, promotions
- Occasionally collaborates with Customer Service departments to resolve customer issues.
- Interacts/establishes a relationship of trust with the Bouclair following community on different
communication channels and networks in order to foster and maintain a loyalty to the brand.
- Listens to customer feedback and analyzes social content performance, to determine optimal
strategy, attract new customers and retain existing ones.
- Serves as company thought-leader on Social Media engagement.
- Initiates and manages execution of Social Media influencer partnerships, as well as segmented
social media offers and giveaways.
- Creates reports and analyzes data based on Facebook Insights, Instagram Statistics, Google
Analytics, etc. to provide insights for both short and long term planning for channel growth.
- In collaboration with the Copywriter, writes highly-effective and targeted external marketing
communications, primarily in English, demonstrating creativity, passion and customer
- Collaborates with the Marketing Team to determine the conceptual direction of branding and
advertising initiatives by quarter, researching and providing out of the box digital tactics.
- Responsible for the creation and upkeep of social media schedules, including conception,
creation and publishing of posts across all channels.
- Collaborates with Merchandising Teams to develop appropriate product and collection
Skills & Competencies required:
- Bachelor’s degree in communications, journalism, marketing or e-commerce.
- 2 years’ experience as a Social Media coordinator or specialist, preferably in retail/eCommerce.
- Knowledge of social media management tools (Facebook Ads Manager, Instagram for Business,
Pinterest for Business, YouTube) and trends (hashtags, URLs, etc.).
- Understanding of retail industry is an asset.
- Excellent knowledge of Microsoft Office and Google Drive (Google sheets, docs and slides).
- Knowledge of InDesign, Adobe Illustrator and Photoshop is an asset.
- Exceptional writing skills, including the ability to write in a range of voices and styles for varied
projects and diverse audiences.
- Superior knowledge of grammar, spelling and punctuation in English.
- In-depth understanding of social media platforms for business (Facebook, Instagram, Pinterest,
YouTube, Wordpress Blogs) and social media ad placement tools and reporting tools (Facebook
Ads Manager, Iconosquare, Google Analytics).
- Solid organizational skills, initiative and creativity.
- Ability to work under pressure and manage priorities.
- Great interpersonal skills.
- Bilingualism preferred (English/French).
Does this position align with your ambitions? Don’t waste any time! Send our HR team your resume at
Bouclair in a few words…
Established in Montreal, Bouclair is a privately owned company and a lifestyle brand offering home
fashion decor and furniture at affordable prices. Distributed in its own retail stores across Canada and
online, the products are designed locally by an in-house team of designers and showcased in a
coordinated manner creating a unique style to help customers visualize their completed rooms.
Headquartered in Montreal, the company operates stores across the country, employing over 1,200
people. The company offers a full omni-channel shopping experience – customers have the choice of
shopping in stores, online or through its call centre.
Bouclair Home offers a friendly and stimulating work environment. Focusing on creativity and innovation, Bouclair will accompany you through your professional accomplishment. Our Marketing team [...]
Bouclair Home offers a friendly and stimulating work environment. Focusing on creativity and innovation Bouclair will accompany you through your professional accomplishment. Our team is growing [...]
Bouclair vous offre un environnement de travail convivial et stimulant. Axé sur la créativité et l’innovation, notre compagnie sera complice de votre développement professionnel. Notre é [...]
Bouclair MAISON vous offre un environnement de travail convivial et stimulant. Axé sur la créativité et l’innovation, notre compagnie sera complice de votre développement professionnel. N [...]