The Palladino Auto Group started as a family business and has kept that value as it has grown from 1, to the current 13 locations across Ontario. Our teams work together like family and are a close group. We are looking for great people who want to work for an organization with a dynamic like this. We work hard, we work smart, and we have fun doing it! If you work for the Palladino Auto Group, you will be supported, challenged, and inspired by your team.
Palladino BMW is currently in search of a full-time Accounting/Payables Clerk. This position will work directly with the Group Controller to process accounts payable and receivables and maintain financial records. The successful candidate will have experience in all areas of accounting.
Description of Position:
- Prepare and enter A/P invoices for payment.
- Ensure the proper coding of expenses and applicable taxes while processing invoices.
- Assist in monitoring vendor statements and investigate billing or payment errors
- Provide follow-up service on outstanding A/P payments and resolve problems that may arise (cheque status etc.)
- Assist with cheque runs and mailing out cheques.
- Input accounts receivable invoices in a timely manner
- Assist the Controller in monthly preparation of the Financial Statements, such as posting Journal entries, reconciliation of credit cards, etc.
- Prepare and update various excel spreadsheets as required
- General filing, administrative duties and maintaining financial records
- Other duties as directed by the Controller
- General knowledge of accounting principles
- Excellent computer skills required in Excel, Word, and DMS experience is an asset
- Experience in accounts payable/receivable and accounting is a must
- Excellent organizational skills and detail orientated individual
- Strong ability to multi-task and meet deadlines in a fast-paced environment
- Good communication and interpersonal skills are essential.
- Good organizational and problem-solving skills
- Must have a clean driving record and Valid G Drivers Licence
- Three year College Accounting with Major in Accounting
- Commerce Degree with Specialization in Accounting
- Experience with Reynolds & Reynolds is a strong asset
Palladino Auto Group welcomes and encourages applications from people with disabilities. Accommodations are available on request for candidates taking part in all aspects of the selection process
For more information, visit: www.palladinoautogroup.com/careers
Little Harvard Learning Center Ltd. Salary: $18.00/Hourly Job Type: Full Time, Permanent Start Date: As soon as possible Language: English Minimum Education: High School Positions A [...]
Join our team and enjoy the many benefits of working for Canada's fastest-growing, privately-owned hospitality company, including a competitive employee compensation package, diverse employee schedule [...]
Unified Valve Group is looking for a detailed oriented, hardworking Inside Sales Representative for our Grande Prairie branch who thrives in a technical role that requires a high level of attention to [...]
Salary$$16HOUR hourly for 30 to 40 hours per week Terms of employment Permanent Full time Day, Night Start date As soon as possible Vacancies 1 Vacancy Job no. 1217404 Source Job [...]