Are you always the first one out of your friends to learn about the latest and greatest gadgets?
Are you competitive by nature and driven by sales targets and goals?
Is your enthusiasm and passion for success contagious?
Do you genuinely have fun helping customers find exactly what they need and want?
Accelerate your professional growth and development through career with mobility.
Innovative Wireless a Bell Mobility Authorized Dealer offers a full range of wireless products and services for consumer and business customers, including the largest selection of superphones on the fastest and most advanced network technology, under Bell Mobility.
The Customer Experience Associate (CEA) has overall responsibility for looking after new,
as well existing clients of Bell Mobility. You will be responsible for managing their existing services, while also promoting accessories, cases, tablets and more. As a Customer Experience Associate - Key Holder, you will also be responsible for opening, closing and the overall well-being of the location (store look and feel).
He/she will report to a Store Team Leader and Retail Operations Manager.
What’s the role?
- Meet and exceed monthly sales targets
- Customer facing environment – can occasionally require outbound business development (cold calls, call back, special events, etc.)
- Exceed customers' expectations by going the extra mile
- Demonstrate initiative in learning and understanding new products, services and promotional offerings
- Handle customer escalations and act as a liaison to resolve customer concerns
- Act as an ambassador by professionally representing the Bell brand
Do you fit the part?
- Previous retail sales or customer service experience
- A great attitude towards customer service is required
- Commitment to driving sales and achieving store targets
- Excellent communication skills
- Passion for the latest technology
- Must commit to a minimum 15 hours per week
- Flexible to work evenings, weekends and holidays
- Ability to listen, communicate and effectively build rapport with partners and clients
What’s in it for you?
- Fun, competitive and challenging work environment
- Guaranteed hourly wage plus commission structure
- Health Benefits if applicable
- Incentives and rewards
- Career opportunities
Job Location: Canada: Sherwood Park, AB
Application Deadline: May 31st, 2019
Job Type: Part Time / Full Time
Job Types: Full-time, Part-time, Casual
Job Types: Full-time, Part-time
- sales: 1 year (Preferred)
- Customer Service: 1 year (Preferred)
- English (Required)
Our local, innovative parking and technology company is looking for a motivated individual to join our team who is seeking a long-term career opportunity with growth potential as the company expands. [...]
JOB DESCRIPTION: - Keep our lot clean at all times - Take the lead and think outside the box - Able to work without supervision and still give 100% effort - Track record of perfect attendanc [...]
PRESENTLY SEEKING MATURE RESPONSIBLE RELIABLE FRONT LINE STAFF FOR CUSTOMER SERVICE POSITIONS. PLEASE APPLY IN PERSON BETWEEN THE HOURS OF 9AM - 4 PM Job Types: Full-time, Part-time, Permanent [...]
Requisition ID: 16989 Position Number: 20032218 Posting End Date: Open Until Filled City: Winnipeg Site: WRHA Corporate Work Location: 650 Main Street Department / Unit: Qualit [...]