Men in Kilts of Vancouver
Men In Kilts is one of North America’s leading Home Services franchise businesses. Our mission is to bring smiles to the world, one kilt at a time. We will accomplish this mission with awesome, fun and dedicated people like you!
And remember...No Peeking!
Kilted Technicians are the ambassadors of the Men In Kilts brand. They are the foremost representatives of our company and our values. During every job, every customer visit, and every trip in between, they are always the Friendly Neighborhood Men In Kilts.
We are looking for hard working, enthusiastic, motivated individuals looking to learn a trade and unlock a career of unlimited potential to join our organization as Apprentice Technicians.
Our brand is exciting, unique and fun, providing window and exterior cleaning services to both residential and commercial clients. We offer long term, year-round employment, including snow removal in the winter months. You will become a reliable member of our team. You will help the team to achieve targets as you exceed customer expectation through your careful, efficient and high quality work. We value personal and professional growth.
- Represent the highest Men In Kilts standards every day on every job site, in terms of appearance, deportment, technical skills, efficiency and customer service.
- Be accountable to your team and ensure that your work is performed safely and by the book.
- Bring smiles to the world one kilt at a time: Go the extra mile and deliver exceptional customer service, every day, with every job.
- Seek opportunities for professional development, with the goal of developing into a future Lead Technician.
- Help grow our business by helping to market the brand and the company every day.
- Live and represent Men In Kilts values.
WARNING: This job is not for everyone. Wearing a kilt everyday is a serious business. Our kilted technicians are neighborhood superheroes who represent Men In Kilts every moment they are kilted. You will be the center of attention. If that sounds exciting to you, this opportunity might be right.
Future Apprentice Kilted Technicians should:
- Want to earn what they are worth.
- Love making people smile.
- Be happy working outdoors year-round.
- Be strong like Braveheart, have ladder experience and/or capable of working at height.
- Dream about wearing a kilt to work everyday.
- Be comfortable working in a fast-paced environment.
- Have a Class 5 Driver's License.
- Love the idea of building an exciting new brand.
- Skip the gym, this career will keep you fit.
- We pay for your uniforms.
- You will be rewarded based on the effort you extend. The sky's the limit.
- You will make a work family for life that truly supports and encourages you to meet your potential.
The wage for the first month's training is at a pay rate of $18/hour with commission pay following the first month. Our compensation structure allows full-time workers to earn $35K-$55K, plus benefits after 3 months and annual profit sharing. Get paid what you are worth!
Men In Kilts was started in 2002 by Nicholas Brand, a Vancouver-based Scotsman who fashioned a hand sewn kilt and put a visual to the otherwise faceless window cleaner. Positioned to serve the growing demands of the multi-billion dollar cleaning and building maintenance industry, the Men In Kilts concept is about building a national brand that delivers an unparalleled level of professional service to both the residential and commercial markets. We are committed to delivering a professional, unique service experience and strive to deliver the highest level of service at all times and back our service with our Clean Guarantee. Our mission is to bring smiles to the world… one kilt at a time!
If you’re awesome, dedicated and fun – please apply!
To see a day-in-the-life of a Men In Kilts team member, follow these links:
In News: Our national franchise has been featured in Entrepreneur Magazine, MSNBC, CNN, NBC, ABC, CBS, FOX Local, FOX Business, the National Post, AMEX Business Open Forum, The Vancouver Sun, Business In Vancouver, City TV, CBC TV, Global National TV and many more media outlets. Men In Kilts also appeared on the Dragons’ Den in Nov., 2016 and is featured on Canada Post ads across the nation.
It’s Great Being Awesome…
Come Join Us
The Role The Client Success Manager (CSM) at FIND uses their exceptional relationship skills to engage and retain FIND’s clients. The CSM is the first point of contact after a client is acquired, [...]
We are seeking someone that is comfortable to direct or just to assist the director in our Before and After School program which we operate in a classroom in Wiltse Elementary School. This is a "hands [...]
Save-On-Foods is all about community, and at our stores, we take pride on going the extra mile for our customers and being an active member of our community. We’re looking for World Class team membe [...]
We are a small home studio start up looking to expand and grow. Looking for a motivated and skilled Eyelash Technician to grow with our new beauty studio. Must be qualified in classic and volume. [...]