Manitoba Hydro has been consistently recognized as one of Manitoba's Top Employers!
Why? Great Benefits
- Three weeks of accrued paid vacation after the first year, working toward a maximum of seven weeks paid vacation
- Competitive salary and benefits package
- Pension and working conditions that provide for a balanced approach to work, family life and community
- Nine day work cycle which normally provides every other Monday off
Manitoba Hydro is a leader among energy companies in North America, recognized for providing highly reliable service and
exceptional customer satisfaction. Join our team of Manitoba's best as we continue to build a company that supports innovation,
commitment and customer service.
We are seeking an experienced, District Support Representative to fill a temporary full-time position in Brandon, Manitoba.
You will be required to work at minimum six days in a ten day work cycle, which may include every Monday and Friday, and may
include travel to areas within the Brandon Customer Service Centre. You will perform a variety of complex duties, provide customer
information service responding to telephone, counter, and written queries and initiate action to comply with requests and resolve
problems or concerns diplomatically.
- Provide prompt, courteous and effective telephone and counter service to customers requiring assistance with their account,
service or related matters.
- Provide detailed account analysis as required in dealing with customers.
- Review metered consumption.
- Receive and analyze data on the Customer Service Systems for billing and collection purposes ensuring all available required
information is recorded accurately.
- Be required to assist with: work orders, time entry, wiring permits, issue receipts for customers at the counter, and prepare
- Assist as required with the collection of delinquent accounts.
- Be required to work on a rotation basis to maintain inquiry service.
- Be required to travel within the Customer Service Centre as required.
You will have Grade 12 Education or equivalent with proficiency in Mathematics and typing ability of 40 w.p.m. and a minimum of
two years of related experience. You will also have a working knowledge of Microsoft Word, Excel, Outlook and the Internet. You will
be capable of dealing in a tactful and courteous manner with the public and staff and handle confidential information with discretion.
You will be required to possess a valid Province of Manitoba Driver's Licence.
Visit www.hydro.mb.ca/careers to learn more about this position and to apply online. The deadline for applications is June 4, 2019.
We thank you for your interest and will contact you if you are selected for an interview.
Available in accessible formats upon request.
MANITOBA HYDRO IS COMMITTED TO DIVERSITY AND EMPLOYMENT EQUITY
The Role The Client Success Manager (CSM) at FIND uses their exceptional relationship skills to engage and retain FIND’s clients. The CSM is the first point of contact after a client is acquired, [...]
We are seeking someone that is comfortable to direct or just to assist the director in our Before and After School program which we operate in a classroom in Wiltse Elementary School. This is a "hands [...]
Save-On-Foods is all about community, and at our stores, we take pride on going the extra mile for our customers and being an active member of our community. We’re looking for World Class team membe [...]
We are a small home studio start up looking to expand and grow. Looking for a motivated and skilled Eyelash Technician to grow with our new beauty studio. Must be qualified in classic and volume. [...]