Delivery Driver Career Opportunity!
We are hiring Home Delivery Drivers for our Medicine Hat store located at 115 - 1920 Strachan Road SE. If you pride yourself on your customer service skills this opportunity is for you!
As a Home Delivery Driver, you will provide our guests with a premium experience loading and unloading our product into their homes.
Ashley is committed to investing in our team members; we offer:
- Market competitive wages with 3 performance-based increases in your first year;
- Comprehensive benefits plan;
- Educational assistance program;
- Excellent employee discounts;
- Employer Sponsored Retirement Savings Plan;
- Career growth and continuous development;
- Respectful and family-oriented working environment with strong company values
As a successful candidate you will have the following:
- High school diploma preferred
- Criminal Record Check required
- Ability to lift and move heavy objects greater than 100 lbs.
- Ability to speak with customers and co-workers at a conversational level
- Must be able to read item numbers and product descriptions on delivery paperwork and perform simple written paperwork recording
- Must be reliable and able to work a flexible schedule including weekends and overtime
- Able to work in extreme temperatures
- Experience with hand tools an asset
Drive your future with us!
Apply now at www.ashleycareers.ca !
Ashley HomeStore welcomes and encourages applications from people with disabilities. Accommodations are available on request for candidates taking part in all aspects of the selection process.
Vous êtes un débrouillard, curieux, inventif et aimez la résolution de problèmes. Vous avez un cours en mécanique ou des connaissances en réparation d’outillage de toutes sortes et de petits m [...]
No passengers. No bosses. Just you, your tunes, and the road. Sign up now and start making money! Deliver food and other items from local merchants to hungry customers. * Be your own boss. Work [...]
We are looking for someone to help us in construction immediately. We will train . You need to be physically strong to carry things around. Please call 514 815 2086. [...]
NW Edmonton associate needed. The position is to fill an existing position at an office that is busy and growing (the current dentist is leaving). The practice has fantastic long-term team members and [...]