General Labour needed in Missisauga. Main intersection Dixie and Britannia Rd .
- fixing guard rails and safety netting
- taking down the scaffolding after a job is finished.
- setting base plates on the ground at regular intervals (these stop the upright poles slipping)
- putting up the scaffolding poles (standards) and attaching the horizontal tubes (ledgers) to them with couples
- unloading scaffolding equipment at the site
- fixing the scaffolding to the building or structure to make it more stable, using short 'tie tubes'
- laying planks (battens) across the scaffolding for workers to walk on
ALSO LOOKING FOR A ASSISTANT HELPER
SHIFT: 7:30am 4:30pm
PAY RATE: $15.50
If you are interested please contact Danny at (416) 803-8500 or call (416) 740-2523 or email your resume to
CALL NOW TO START YOUR NEW CAREER!
Interviews are set by appointment. START WORK THE NEXT DAY!
We look forward to meeting you and getting your new 2019 career started!
Join the Global Community of Scotiabankers to help customers become better off. Job Purpose: The Product Owner is responsible for continuous and early delivery of business value, identifying capabilit [...]
We offer professional work for great price. We will fix or even make you new driveway or steps or backyard Send us your phone number and we will contact you soon as possible [...]
Notre client situes dans la Rive-Sud est une équipe dynamique avec une forte réputation de bien exécuter la tenue de livre pour leurs clients. Ils sont à la recherche d’une 8ieme membre à joind [...]
Looking for driver class 1 Montreal~Toronto 3-4 run trips/week 50 cents/mile Minimum 2 years experience Call 514-795-9021 for more information [...]