We are hiring Full Time and Part Time Registered Nurses (RN) and Registered Practical Nurses (RPN) in Kingston and surrounding areas
There are many reasons why you will want to bring your talent to our team:
- As a Registered Nurse (RN) or Registered Practical Nurse (RPN) you will be part of a distinguished Canadian, not-for-profit organization with a century of experience.
- Asa Registered Nurse (RN) or Registered Practical Nurse (RPN)you will experience opportunities to use many of your skills and expand your knowledge.
- Ongoing opportunities for continuing education, training and professional development.
- Total Rewards program which includes group benefits, and pension plan.
- Education bursaries.
- Extensive paid orientation and preceptorship program.
- Subsidized RNAO memberships.
- Tuition Assistance Program.
- $1,000 signing bonus!
- Current Certificate of Competence with the College of Nurses of Ontario.
- Availability to work days, evenings, nights and weekends.
- A valid drivers license and vehicle.
- Updated immunization record, clear criminal background check and Vulnerable sector check is required upon hire.
- A willingness to attain required SE Health certifications.
- Strong computer skills in MS Word, MS Excel, Email etc.
- Able to work independently as well as part of a team.
- Well-developed interpersonal skills.
- Excellent organizational skills.
- Effective problem-solving and conflict management skills.
- Works well in a changing environment.
- A demonstrated appreciation for Quality Improvement processes.
- A current CPR certificate is required.
- This is a physically demanding position and requires sitting, standing, walking, bending, kneeling/squatting, reaching at chest and waist level (i.e. shoulder flexion) and numerous hand grips of varying forces.
Saint Elizabeth is committed to the success of all its employees. If you feel you need accommodations because of illness or disability, please do not hesitate to contact Human Resources [email protected] your earliest convenience.
SE Health (Saint Elizabeth Health Care) is a social enterprise applying our knowledge, vision and drive to forever impact how people live and age at home, today and into the future. As a not-for-profit organization with Canadian roots and 110 years of expertise, we bring quality excellence and innovation to home care, seniors lifestyle and family caregiving. Through our team of 9,000 Leaders of Impact, we deliver 20,000 care exchanges daily, totaling 50 million in the last decade alone.
North Oshawa Restaurant/Bar is looking for a cook Experienced Preferred Please reply if interested [...]
Peak Installations Inc. is a large exterior renovation company working together with Canada's largest home improvement retailer - Home Depot. We are a dynamic team of individuals that is customer-focu [...]
Our company is looking to hire a commercial cleaner. Working schedule is 5 hours/day, 16$/hr. Mainly tasks are garbage pick-ups, mopping floors, cleaning bathrooms, dusting desks for offices closer to [...]
Family of soon to be 6 seeking part-time mother helper/nanny beginning in May for minimum of two months with potential to extend longer. Hours can be slightly negotiated. Currently considering 2-3 da [...]