This position involves extensive mobility and flexibility. Under the direction of the AVP, you will carry out all regular functions of a Building Manager (live-in site staff). You will have a "home base", however will be utilized throughout the branch as needs arise for coverage and work over-flow in buildings that are short or without staff. This could include overnight shifts. You will be responsible for basic administration functions as assigned from time to time.
Travel to various buildings in the London portfolio is required and you must have your own reliable vehicle. The typical schedule for this position is 8:00 a.m. to 5:00 p.m. with every other Saturday & Sunday off and every other Thursday & Friday off.
There is a weekend shift bonus as well.
Role & Responsibilities (Overview):
- Ensure cleanliness of common areas & corridors
- Prepare apartments for new residents
- Facilitate work orders and perform minor maintenance in plumbing & electrical
- Other grounds maintenance
- Address tenant concerns effectively and promptly
- Maintain positive relations with tenants
- show vacant apartments to prospective residents
- Collect and record incoming rents
- Serve legal documents as needed
- Rent upcoming suites and complete required documentation
- Ensure resident safety and security at all times
- Respond appropriately and professionally to emergencies
- Maintain fire safety logs and winter logs
- Follow an 'on-call' schedule
- Maintain accurate stock control records
- Other duties as assigned by Area/Property Manager
- Excellent mobility
- Excellent communication skills
- Mechanical background
- Excellent cleaning skills
- Organized and able to handle multiple projects
- Administratively organized
- Patience and diplomacy with occupants
- Valid Ontario Driver's License
- Reliable Vehicle
We offer an excellent salary and benefits package and opportunity for advancement. Homestead Land Holdings Limited is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Accessibility accommodations are available for all parts of the recruitment and selection process. Please make needs known in advance. We appreciate all responses; however only those candidates selected for an interview will be contacted.
Please Apply through our Careers website: www.homestead.ca/careers by clicking "apply now" and attach your resume.
HomeStead Land Holdings Limited
Besoin d'un homme à tout faire pour ajuster un espace pour installer un nouveau refrigerateur. Quelqu'un avec expérience et qui travaille proprement. Orléans, [...]
Experience an asset but willing to train the right candidates. Hourly wage starting from 15-25/ hour depending on experience . **** not piecework Looking for 2 hard working individual to start immedia [...]
Hello there, We are looking for 5 male and female part time Staffs for our cleaning company.. job will be day or night.. depend on your available. contact us with your contact info.. please send us y [...]
If you are interested in them they are $8.00 each they are that much because they take me an hour to make and if you are wondering yes I do have more of them 3grays, 3 bluish Gray,3peach color,1pink,2 [...]