Full and part-time delivery driver and courier positions are now available with
Checkout available jobs at: ConstructionLabourerJobs.com
• Deal with public in a professional manner
• Accurately records vehicle mileage and resident attendance for all scheduled transportation.
• Maintains the cleanliness of the vehicle
DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES
- Delivering orders to customers
- Verify product and accuracy with customers at locations
- Loading and unloading your vehicle daily
- Picking up orders from suppliers
- Keeping your vehicle clean, and fully fuelled
- Creating a daily run schedule that will outline the order in which you plan on making your deliveries
- Reporting any issues with vehicle
- Must have a valid commercial class license.
- good driving record.
- Competitive Salary
- benefits and flexible schedule.
HOW TO APPLY:
Please DO NOT reply directly to this Ad.
To Apply, Visit: ConstructionLabourerJobs.com
Drewlo Holdings is a family owned and operated company that has been in business for 60 years. We are located in London, Sarnia, Woodstock, Kitchener and Burlington. THE POSITION: On-call Snow Plow [...]
South Fort has an opening for a full-time or part-time lot attendant at our busy dealership in Fort Saskatchewan. If you are looking for an entrance to the automotive industry, this is a perfect place [...]
Looking for steady, consistent work with great pay and equipment? Pro-Ex Transport Systems is seeking Lower Mainland area based experienced class 1 drivers and owner operators for dedicated NC tri [...]
Carpenters, Hydraulic Hook ups, anyone with boatbuilding experience. Must be willing to work 40 hours a week. Have their own transportation to and from work. [...]