Within North America, we are one of the most well-known Face-to-Face Acquisition companies who work with and on behalf of a list of distinguished non-profit clients such as World Vision, The Canadian Red Cross, World Wildlife Fund and Plan International Canada. We help them finance projects by participating in community-based fundraising campaigns.
- Guaranteed pay plus incentives
- Amazing family environment
- WEEKLY PAY - Make $500 to $800 a WEEK!
- Driver? Added incentives available
- Rapid Advancement - Our Team Leaders, Managers, and Owners all started as Customer Acquisition Representatives. With most Representatives becoming Leaders within their 2nd month in the business
- Work week is Monday to Friday, 1:00pm-9:30pm YES, THAT MEANS WEEKENDS OFF!
- Experience in sales and customer service is valued but is not required we provide 2 weeks of hands on training
- Fun and competitive culture with team events such as team nights, sports games, team building activities & holiday parties
- Extended health care benefits (after 6 months of employment)
Expected Daily & Weekly Tasks:
- Participate in daily training and goal planning sessions with the management team
- Develop strategies to encourage new or increased engagement
- Receive weekly feedback and coaching sessions from management
- Interacting with up to 80 potential customers a day - One-on-one engagement is a very personalized and cost-effective way to receive customer support
- You will be responsible for engaging with members of the public, raising awareness and welcoming on new team members for the NGOs we represent
- You will be participating in local community campaigns in residential communities, through commercial means or occasionally participate in some of our live sporting events or spring/summer festivals to seek out new support and advertise our clients mission.
Candidates will be considered with a background in or as: sales, outdoor sales representative, fundraising, canvassing, promotions, administration, humanitarian, international development, charity, volunteering, hospitality, event staff, retail, campaign managers, brand ambassadors, marketing, public relations, customer service, entrepreneurship, door to door sales, coach, retail sales associate Learn to apply our system and achieve personal and company goals on a consistent basis
Applicant must be 18+ years of age
Titan Advertising Group
Part time delivery driver wanted for local deliveries in Brampton as well as in Mississauga and Oakville. Must be reliable and have your own vehicle. Must be 19 years of age or older with Valid I.D. W [...]
LOOKING AZ DRIVER FOR CITY WORK ASAP. MORNING SHIFT ,DEDICATED DAY CAB TRUCK ,GOOD COMPANY FOR WORK.PAID BIWEEKLY. HOURLY PAID +HST+WSIB. FOR MORE INFO PLZ CALL -6477161234 [...]
BECOME Become part of something bigger at Sport Chek. Share your passion and experience and help inspire others to be their best. Explore and learn, become your personal best and feel the satisfacti [...]
We are looking for experienced AZ Drivers for Mississauga location: Job role and responsibilities: • 4 shifts per week. Optional voluntary overtime • Varying start times (morning and night shifts [...]