Role: Technology Integrator
Required resource role: Technology Integrator - Senior
The SPOT.IT program objective is to implement sustainable security controls to address the risks associated with Operational Technology (OT) systems being compromised accidentally or intentionally from internal and external sources leading to safety or operational incidents. The program is composed of more then 11 projects. This role is for managing end-to-end processes and business requirements of the Asset Lifecycle management project within the program.
The objective of this project is to implement and adjust the processes and tools that have a direct impact on the introduction and changes of OT systems to provide strong foundation for security management (OT inventory and configuration) and to seamlessly integrate security controls in the operational processes.
This role is responsible for developing of ArcSight use cases (content). This includes, defining outcomes, writing build books, test plans from an integrated perspective, executing the tests, contributing to the deployment plan, tuning the use cases and ensuring the successful installation and transfer to operation.
Summary of tasks:
• Contribute to the development priorisation of the all use cases.
• Work with the Security Operation Center (SOC) to elaborate the desired outcomes.
• Develop the CODE.
• Work in collaboration with a technical writer to produce Run Books.
• Once the use case are promoted into production, work with the SOC to reduce the false positives and optimise the use case.
• Recommend new use case base on new security threats.
• Develop Flex connectors to enable effective parsing for special case.
• Define cut-over plan and execute.
• Knowledge of basic and advanced security concepts
• Knowledge of network in general
• Knowledge of security threats
• Knowledge of algorithm and pseudo code
• Knowledge of ArcSight Smart and FlexConnector
• Knowledge of threat hunting concept
• Knowledge of regular expression
• Worked with SIEM (Ex. ArcSight, Splunk, QRadar, etc..)
• Enable to analyse logs
• Worked in a Security Operation Center
• Knowledge of ArcSight SIEM
Fleet Hunt Technologies is a Multinational company offering GPS and Software development services. We offer top commissions with a huge opportunity to earn a passive income from our monthly subscript [...]
Now hiring Sous Chefs for the spring/summer. Work outdoors this season running the show for weddings, parties and festivals around Nova Scotia. Responsibilities included: Efficiently carry out wedding [...]
We are a well-established wood construction company with multiple sites across Edmonton and area. Several positions are available for experienced framers to add to our team. We offer above average pay [...]
Full time AZ driver want good pay good company Minimum $1000 dollars guarantee. Start at mississauga finished at mississauga contact PATRICK 416-836-4942. [...]