Are you experienced in production or warehouse supervision? Do you have exceptional people management skills? Are you a natural leader? If you answered yes to these questions we may have the role for you.
Canada's largest and leading provider in pallet services, repairs and sales is looking for a Plant Supervisor to join their day shift team on a permanent basis. With the company going nowhere but up this would be the ideal time for someone with the appropriate skills to begin their long term career with a leader in their organization.
The main responsibilities of the Plant Supervisor are:
- Supervise a team of 17 employees (unionized) in the production, repair and disassembly departments.
- Oversee production and shipping schedules.
- Provide training, coaching, motivation, development of all plant employees.
- Support plant administration.
- Support cost control initiatives.
- Maintain compliance with all federal, provincial and local laws.
- Ensure execution of all SOP's throughout the facility.
- Permanent direct hire oppportunity.
- Competitive salary (60k - 70k).
- Full health benefits
- Opportunities for career growth.
- Job security.
- Free on site parking.
- Clean and friendly work environment.
- Must have 2 - 5 years of experience in warehouse or production supervision.
- Must have initiative and be able to work autonomously.
- Excellent communication skills (both verbal and written).
- Must be able to learn and adapt quickly.
- Must excel in a fast paced environment.
- Must have strong attention to detail, multi tasking skills and decision making ability.
- Must have people management skills.
- Must be able to train, coach and delegate tasks.
- Previous forklift is a bonus.
- A background in health and safety is a bonus.
If you are interested please email and call us at...
(phone hidden) ext 5305
Randstad Canada is the leader in permanent and temporary employment placement in Canada. We pride ourselves on giving our candidates the best experience imaginable and finding the right fit for each individual, both skills based as well as personality fit. From our first meeting to your job placement we will be supportive and help guide you through the entire process. It is our goal to help every candidate that reaches out to us and make sure that each of them have the opportunities they are looking for in the work place.
Our client has partnered with Randstad Engineering in their search for a Road Service Technician to join their team to service Internal Combustion Forklifts for clients in South Western Ontario. I [...]
Commis aux comptes payables Vous êtes à la recherche d’un nouveau défi dans votre carrière de commis aux comptes payables? Vous souhaitez travailler dans une atmosphère dynamique et sympathi [...]
ADJOINTE-ADMINISTRATIVE Vous recherchez un emploi polyvalent au sein d’une équipe dynamique de St-Hyacinthe pour débuter la nouvelle année ? Devenir une ressource clé au niveau administra [...]
Randstad Canada is currently recruiting on behalf of our client located in Ancaster! This client produces baked goods for accounts such as Tim Horton's, McDonald's and Starbucks! Pay rate: $18/hr [...]