This position reports to the Branch Manager.
- Create an atmosphere of trust in order to establish a personalized relationship with our customers and offer excellent service
- Promote the products offered by the Bank, guide customers through the wide variety of our financial products and services and propose new products that meet their needs
- Carry out different types of research and analyses in order to provide accurate answers to customers' many questions, with a view to offering consistently outstanding customer service
- Refer customers to the appropriate experts for more information depending on the needs expressed
Specifically, you will:
- Offer your support to the financial advisors in the administrative processing of loans and investments files
- Independently negotiate, within previously defined limits, agreements with customers and other sectors in order to solve problems related to customer satisfaction
- Optimize communications and relationships with various other departments and parties involved
- Ensure that certain files are followed up and carry out various operational activities of a complex and varied nature
- Act as a resource person while supporting business development by carrying out fairly basic administrative tasks and analyses
- High school diploma and three years of relevant experience or College diploma and one year of relevant experience
- Customer service experience
- Experience in the administrative processing of loans and investments, an asset
- Knowledge of banking and financial products and services
- Bilingualism (spoken and written) - English and French
We strive to be an inclusive organization where all employees are valued. National Bank stands out for its many initiatives to promote inclusion, making it a Canada-wide leader in diversity.
See how we do it: https://jobs.nbc.ca/diversity
Please note that the work schedule may vary according to operational needs.
Do you have experience in advisory services?Would you like to play a central part in building relationships of trust with clients?Are you interested in a career in banking?Being a Branch Advisor means [...]
For the description please refer to the French version - CLICK HERE LI-DNI [...]
[ For the description please refer to the French version - CLICK HERE ](https://banquenationaleducanada.taleo.net/careersection/e8k61cf/jobdetail.ftl?lang=fr&job=FIN008KK) LI-DNI [...]
For the description please refer to the French version - CLICK HERE [...]