This position reports to the Manager Customer Service.
Main challenges :
- Offer personalized and efficient service
- Take charge of clients by identifying and anticipating their needs and steering them toward electronic solutions (ABM or Internet) or the right advisor
- Propose and inform clients about specific Bank products and services
- Perform operational activities
- Answer phone calls and client requests
- Complete the scheduled training activities in order to acquire the knowledge required for the position
- Learn and comply with established policies, standards and procédures
- The candidate needs to be able to identify all risks inherent to the Personal and Commercial Banking sector's activities
- High school diploma and two years' relevant experience or College diploma
- Sales and customer service experience
- Knowledge of banking products and services, an asset
- Flexibility to work schedules, an asset
- Flexibility to cover several branches, an asset
- Bilingualism (spoken and written) - English and French
We strive to be an inclusive organization where all employees are valued. National Bank stands out for its many initiatives to promote inclusion, making it a Canada-wide leader in diversity.
See how we do it: https://jobs.nbc.ca/diversity
Please note that work schedule may vary according to operational needs.
Do you have experience in advisory services?Would you like to play a central part in building relationships of trust with clients?Are you interested in a career in banking?Being a Branch Advisor means [...]
For the description please refer to the French version - CLICK HERE LI-DNI [...]
[ For the description please refer to the French version - CLICK HERE ](https://banquenationaleducanada.taleo.net/careersection/e8k61cf/jobdetail.ftl?lang=fr&job=FIN008KK) LI-DNI [...]
For the description please refer to the French version - CLICK HERE [...]