Jubilant DraxImage inc.
Temporary position - 1 year with a possibility of a permanent position
Jubilant DraxImage, a subsidiary of Jubilant Pharma Holdings Inc, is currently recruiting for a Project Manager position to join our growing team!
What can we offer?
A culture that values opportunity for professional growth and development,highly competitive base pay, comprehensive medical, dental and disability benefits programs, group retirement savings program, health and wellness programs.
Jubilant DraxImage Inc. is a rapidly growing company with offices in Kirkland, QC and Yardley, PA. A global leader in the development of radiopharmaceuticals and state-of-the-art technologies, we are continuously seeking high caliber professionals to join our team.
Jubilant DraxImage is a proud member of the Jubilant Pharma family. For more information, visit www.draximage.com
We will, with the utmost care for the environment and society, continue to enhance value for our customers and stakeholders by providing innovative products and economically efficient solutions’ through growth, cost effectiveness and wise investment of resources.
If you’re up for a rewarding challenge, we invite you to take the first step and apply today!
Jubilant Pharma Holdings Inc and all our subsidiaries proudly embraces diversity in our workforce. Our goal is to have a workforce as diverse as the patients and clients we serve. We have an inclusive environment where our employees can thrive and where our differences are welcomed. By welcoming our differences, we create products that are beneficial for our patients, clients, and overall human health.
Reporting to the Director of Project Management Office (PMO), the person in this position will be responsible for managing Projects that may range from product development to the commercialization of Pharmaceutical Products, Medical Devices, Process Improvements or any other types of Projects that would fall under PMO’s mandate.
In this role, the Project Manager will actively contribute to the definition and clarification of projects’ scope and strategies, will provide direction and support to functional teams in order to meet project deliverables and organizational goals, using Project Management Methodology and best practices as guided by PMI (Project Management Institute).
The project manager will build strong relationships with internal and external stakeholders and act as primary contact for the overall project for all internal and external stakeholders, and will act as a liaison between the company and various CMOs
- Lead cross functional Project Evaluation meetings to ensure Project scope clarification
- Lead cross-functional teams to ensure project scope , strategy, goals and deliverables , risks and mitigations are well captured and agreed upon at an early stage
- Create, communicate and track project WBS, (Work Breakdown Structure), task lists, project timeline , the critical path, accomplishments, budgets and expenses
- Manage the deliverables, scope, budget, timeline and client expectations for each project
- Create and update project management tools (charter, plan, timeline, Risk register, budget tracker, etc.).
- Facilitate project team meetings, cross-functional communication and decision making
- Ensure alignment with internal and external stakeholders at all time throughout the project lifecycle.
- Oversee resources and task assignments and revise as needed.
- Execute action plans as determined by management and project teams
- Mobilize teams in streamlining processes in support of the efficiency of the projects
- Assess and monitor on-going project needs and requirements and adjust the Project Plans based on business needs and risk Mitigation plans
- Communicate and report relevant project information and status updates to members of Senior Management and other key stakeholders.
- Resolve and/or escalate issues/Risks as required Lead cross-functional project teams to support in plan execution while monitoring and mitigating potential risks
- Closely monitor and control the progress of projects : Organize efficient review meetings as necessary
- Performs additional duties as assigned by Management.
- University degree in a Health Science discipline Project Management Certification (PMP) is a strong asset
- Minimum of 5 years’ experience in a similar position in pharmaceutical industry Strong proficiency with project management practices, tools, and methodology
- Strong leadership skills / ‘take charge’ attitude Tactful communication and interpersonal skills
- Excellent communication and presentation skills (written and oral; French and English)
- Capability of adopting a ‘’Think out of Box’’ approach
- Ability to act as a facilitator and mobilize multi-functional teams Facility to oversee the ‘big picture’ yet diligent to details
- Strategic thinking and good analytical skills
- Excellent organization and planning skills Self-starter / able to function under minimal supervision
- Proficiency to plan, organize, set priorities and perform multitasking activities
- Excellent collaborative leadership, negotiation and interpersonal skills
- Ability to handle pressure and to adapt to a fast paced environment and to changing business priorities
- Strategic thinking and good analytical skills
- Basic knowledge of Regulatory Affairs, Quality and Compliance, Quality Control and supply Chain tasks and responsibilities.
- Problem identification and resolution skills using a creative approach
- Familiarity with drug development and manufacturing, cGMP, GLP and GCP regulations Familiarity with US and/or other International regulatory requirements
- Proficient in Microsoft Office tools (particularly MS project)
WE ARE HIRING! General Labour Position in our service shop. We complete general repairs to all trailers, from 1000 lb capacity to transport trailers. Including full service of our KEITH® WALKING FLOO [...]
Drewlo Holdings is a family owned and operated company that has been in business for 60 years. We are located in London, Sarnia, Woodstock, Kitchener and Burlington. THE POSITION: On-call Snow Plow [...]
South Fort has an opening for a full-time or part-time lot attendant at our busy dealership in Fort Saskatchewan. If you are looking for an entrance to the automotive industry, this is a perfect place [...]
Looking for steady, consistent work with great pay and equipment? Pro-Ex Transport Systems is seeking Lower Mainland area based experienced class 1 drivers and owner operators for dedicated NC tri [...]