- Promote safety and service to all customers and employees.
RESPONSIBILITIES will include but not limited to:
- Participation on Health & Safety Committee;
- Liaise with managers with respect to training needs and development i.e. driver workshops, statistical data, route safety concerns, special projects as delegated;
- PPM entries and CSR follow ups;
- Participate in the disciplinary process;
- Accident investigation and follow up including re-training;
- Complete necessary paperwork for Customer and First Canada in a timely fashion;
- Support and supervision of employees;
- Provide Customer support by replying to Customer complaints in a timely fashion;
- Carry out field investigations of safety and training related public complaints as required;
- Compile and analyze statistical information on performance and well-being.
- Valid class 2 license, with a minimum of two years current/recent transit experience;
- Strong interpersonal skills, communication skills and leadership qualities;
- Excellent driving record;
- Professional manner with neat and clean appearance;
- Innovative and energetic with strong initiative;
- Flexibility with working hours and rotating shifts;
- Willingness to train on all types of Transit buses to ensure sound knowledge of their operation;
- Strong computer skills and completion of Grade 12 Diploma.
EXPERIENCE / KNOWLEDGE:
- Strong defensive driving skills;
- Highway Traffic Act;
- Health & Safety Practices;
- Willingness to represent and apply Company policies and procedures.
First Canada is an equal opportunity employer that welcomes a diverse workforce. We encourage applications from women, persons with a disability, aboriginal peoples and members of a visible minority.
Oakville based award winning landscape Company looking for high caliber crew leader and foreman for interlocking stone and design/build landscaping. We do award winning, boutique landscaping that’s [...]
flatbed az driver is required for local, Ontario and Quebec runs, manual 18 speed transmission, no tarping , dedicated truck and trailer, make your own schedule, pay based on percentage thay will give [...]
Small custom upholstery shop downtown Brampton looking for a part time experience upholstery sewer. Work in our shop or your home if you have an industrial sewing machine. [...]
Front of House Supervisor is a leadership development position related to all front of house operations and crew. KEY RESPONSIBILITIES Shift management in support of management team. Ensuring comple [...]