About the Position:
Leasing Agents thrive in a fast-paced, entrepreneurial environment and possess strong negotiation and communication skills. They are primarily responsible for the leasing and administration of apartments and maintaining an occupancy rate of 100% in a portfolio of multi-residential high rise apartments.
- Demonstrate excellent sales/leasing skills by minimizing vacancy (maintaining an occupancy rate of 100%)
- Greet prospective residents and qualify by covering all criteria (ask questions; utilize completed guest cards, etc.)
- Immediately record all telephone and in-person visits on appropriate reports
- Files own guest cards and maintain according to established procedures
- Be available for general inquiries about living in the suite, building and community
- Demonstrate community and apartment/model and apply product knowledge to clients needs by communicating the features and benefits; close the sale
- Show prospective residents available suites, process resident applications and lease agreements
- Have prospect complete application and secure deposit in accordance with the company procedures
- Ensure apartment is ready for resident to move-in on agreed date
- Immediately follow-up on prospects that did not close and attempt to close sale again.
- Secure new resident signature(s) on appropriate paperwork prior to move-in.
- Follow up with applicant regarding application status
- Maintain accurate record of monthly commission bonuses
- Participate in training in order to comply with new or existing laws
Education & Experience:
- Completion of High School or general education degree (GED)
- 2+ years of related experience in a sales or related role
- Experience with Leasing principles would be an asset
- Proven track record of following through to achieve results
- Computer skills (Microsoft Office Suite, Yardi, Email, Internet)
- Ability to work a flexible schedule, including evenings and weekends
- Ability to allocate ones time effectively, work well under pressure, and manage tight deadlines
- Ability to take initiative in order to keep a high occupancy rate
- A commitment to "Best in Class" Customer Service
- A professional demeanor with strong communication skills
- A demonstrated high degree of integrity, discretion and confidentiality
- Ability to accurately listen, understand and respond to issues appropriately
- Ability to work and act independently using good judgment
- Self-motivated individual with a can-do and no task is too big or too small attitude
- Superior organizational and time management skills with ability to multi-task/prioritize and work under tight timelines
About the Company:
Timbercreek Asset Management Inc. (“TAMI”) is a privately owned investment firm who actively owns and manages our multi-family residential buildings with experienced professionals. Our roots started in 1999 with our founding partners managing the day-to-day operations of the buildings themselves. Since then Timbercreek has expanded across Canada. Today we are a $6 billion multi-faceted investment management company focused on both domestic and international real estate investment. Over the past few years TAMI has been ranked multiple times by PROFIT Magazine as one of Canada’s fastest growing companies.
Timbercreek Communities (“TCOM”), a division of TAMI, currently manages a quality portfolio of over 200 multi-family residential buildings totaling over 20,000 residential suites well located in thirty cities and six provinces across Canada, including throughout Alberta, Saskatchewan, Manitoba, Ontario, Quebec and Nova Scotia.
We are the leading owner and operator of multi-family residential communities across Canada. Timbercreek takes pride in ownership and an active hands-on approach to how we manage our communities. We are committed to working together collaboratively with our team and community members to create better living experiences.
Timbercreek Asset Management Inc. is an inclusive and equal opportunity employer. If you require an accommodation to participate in the recruitment process please let us know. We will accommodate your needs as required under applicable legislation. Information related to accommodation requirements will be addressed confidentially.
While we appreciate all applications, only those candidates selected for an interview will be contacted. All selected candidates will be asked to complete pre-employment criminal & background checks. Any offer of employment is conditional upon satisfactory results of all applicable checks. We thank all applicants for their submissions.
Alexander's Restaurant has an opening for a line cook. Job entails preparing meals in restaurant kitchen. must have at least two years' experience. Bring in resume or come in and fill out an applicati [...]
Message en français à suivre: Learn Music Montreal is currently recruiting qualified music teachers. (all styles and instruments) including: voice, drums, percussion, guitar, bass, ukulele, piano, [...]
We are a world-class poultry services company looking to grow our catching team. This is an entry-level opportunity with LOTS of potential to advance upwards. Other Details: - No experience necessary [...]
Conseiller en soutien technique (centre d’appels) – Rimouski Nous cherchons des gens motivés pour combler plusieurs postes tels que celui-ci. Vous aimeriez en savoir davantage et voir tous les [...]