Job Description Location: Tanger Outlets, Kanata
Mall Hours: Monday - Sat (9:30AM - 9PM), Sunday (10AM - 6PM)
Job Type: Permanent, Full-Time, 3 month probation
Fast Food Cook:
Looking for a cook to cook and serve Japanese fast food to customers; udon, yakisoba and teriyaki meals.
1) Maintain sanitation, health, and safety standards in work areas.
2) Clean food preparation areas, cooking surfaces, and utensils.
3) Operate large-volume cooking equipment
4) Verify that prepared food meets requirements for quality and quantity.
5) Take food and drink orders and receive payment from customers.
6) Read food order slips or receive verbal instructions as to food required by patron, and prepare and cook food according to instructions.
Wash, cut, and prepare foods designated for cooking.
8) Measure ingredients required for specific food items being prepared. 9)Cook the exact number of items ordered by each customer, working on several different orders simultaneously.
10)Clean, stock, and restock workstations and display cases. 11)Prepare and serve beverages such as coffee
12) Other related duties
- Can speak, read and write English
- Experience in dealing with customers
- Must have SIN card
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: $14.50 /hour
Oakville based award winning landscape Company looking for high caliber crew leader and foreman for interlocking stone and design/build landscaping. We do award winning, boutique landscaping that’s [...]
flatbed az driver is required for local, Ontario and Quebec runs, manual 18 speed transmission, no tarping , dedicated truck and trailer, make your own schedule, pay based on percentage thay will give [...]
Small custom upholstery shop downtown Brampton looking for a part time experience upholstery sewer. Work in our shop or your home if you have an industrial sewing machine. [...]
Front of House Supervisor is a leadership development position related to all front of house operations and crew. KEY RESPONSIBILITIES Shift management in support of management team. Ensuring comple [...]