Grand River Personnel is looking for hard working employees to work in the Racking Department of their Kitchener client who specializes in high end automotive products.
Days 7:00am - 3:00pm
Afternoons 3:00pm - 11:00pm
Nights: 11:00 pm - 7:00am am
Knowledge and Skills:
- Strong attention to detail.
- Good verbal communication skills.
- Ability to problem solve, and think of creative ideas to solve problems.
- Ability to handle and ensure parts is kept in good condition.
- Read and understand technical drawings.
- Required to wear a respirator (no beards).
- Previous manufacturing background required.
- Ability to lift 50 lbs repeatedly.
- Previous experience working in the automotive industry an asset.
- To ensure that parts are not damaged as they are created.
- To work with others to ensure that demands for parts are met.
- To follow written instructions and technical drawings to polish parts to required specifications.
- Compliance to all company policies, procedures and work instructions including working safely and keeping a safe work area for all employees. Reporting unsafe conditions and personal injuries they receive at work to their Supervisor/Manager.
To apply for the above position:
PLEASE come into our office 842 Victoria Street North, Unit #16, Kitchener
We accept registrations from 8:30 am - 3:30 pm. Please bring with you 1 piece of photo ID, proof of your SIN# and your current resume. Please allow to be here for 1.5 - 2 hours during this time you will receive a personal interview with one of our amazing recruiters and we can share with you all of our wonderful job opportunities.
OR APPLY: Online at: www.grandriverpersonnel.ca
OR E-mail your resume to: [email protected]a
OR Call: (phone hidden)
Grand River Personnel is committed to promoting accessibility for Ontarians with disabilities and complying with the Accessibility for Ontarians with Disabilities Act, and makes accommodations available for applicants with disabilities in its recruitment processes. When an applicant for employment is chosen to participate in an assessment and/or the selection process, reasonable accommodations are available upon request in relation to the materials or processes to be used.
Join us on:
Grand River Personnel
Vendeur d'asphalte et scellant recherché avec ou sans expérience. formation fournie. Possibilité de plus de 300$ par jour. Débuter maintenant. départ du métro de Longueuil, pour travail sur la r [...]
-Sunday to Wednesday(4pm till 11:30pm Sunday, 5pm till 12:30am Mon to Wed) -Responsible for washing all dishes and putting them away -Responsible for keeping dishwasher and dish pit area clean which i [...]
Coral Oilfield is currently hiring for the following positions: Day Supervisor, Night Supervisor and well test assistant. Successful applicant must hold valid H2S Alive thru Enform, AB/BC 1st Aid tick [...]
To be the best… Work with the best True Contractors is growing and looking to hire! We are looking for team players that consistently deliver top quality work. We are hiring all skill sets: framer [...]