Are you looking for an excellent opportunity, friendly neighbours and big city amenities in a small town setting?
Fountain Tire in Valleyview, Alberta is hiring for a full time Journeyman Automotive Technician who is looking to work in a small, close knit town with easy access to the great outdoors. Both Local and National Candidates will be considered.
- Supporting Development – a growing community that saw its population increase by 5.8% last year
- Stellar geographic spot – at the crossroads between 2 major highways (Highway’s 43 and 49)
- Warm welcome, future friends – a place where everyone knows their neighbors
- Untapped wilderness recreation - surrounded by crown land,
rivers and lakes which feature a ton of great hunting and recreational opportunities
- Big city amenities - a new $3.2 million health centre with five doctors and a dentist, 10 churches, four schools, an outdoor swimming pool, curling rink, library, a golf course, not to mention a $35 million aquatics multiplex in the works.
What do we offer?
At Fountain Tire Valleyview, you’ll have a great place to work:
- Relocation bonus!
- The opportunity to work with an excellent team and great customers
- Regular day shifts, with opportunity for overtime. Home every night!
- Comprehensive benefit programs and competitive compensation ($36-$40+ per hour) with an excellent production bonus structure
- Discounts for you and your family on tires, parts and services at all Fountain Tire locations
- Relocation Assistance for qualified candidates
Your duties will include:
- Diagnose, repair and complete approved service on customer vehicles
- Advise customers and Associates on work performed, general vehicle condition, and future repair requirements
- Maintain mechanical service equipment on a regularly scheduled basis
- Operate company and customer vehicles in a clean and safe manner
- Support customer relationships by responding to customer inquiries
What does it take to get on track?
- Journeyman ticket in the Automotive Service Technician trade
- Interprovincial Red Seal Certification would be considered an asset
- Strong knowledge of automotive industry and skills required to provide mechanical service to our customers
- Commitment to providing a superior customer experience
- Ability to maintain a valid driver’s license and provide a satisfactory Driver’s Abstract from province of residence on an annual basis
Interested applicants are encourage to apply online or via email to [email protected]
Alexander's Restaurant has an opening for a line cook. Job entails preparing meals in restaurant kitchen. must have at least two years' experience. Bring in resume or come in and fill out an applicati [...]
Message en français à suivre: Learn Music Montreal is currently recruiting qualified music teachers. (all styles and instruments) including: voice, drums, percussion, guitar, bass, ukulele, piano, [...]
We are a world-class poultry services company looking to grow our catching team. This is an entry-level opportunity with LOTS of potential to advance upwards. Other Details: - No experience necessary [...]
Conseiller en soutien technique (centre d’appels) – Rimouski Nous cherchons des gens motivés pour combler plusieurs postes tels que celui-ci. Vous aimeriez en savoir davantage et voir tous les [...]