Help us help you into a new, exciting and fantastic company!
Talentcor Ottawa is currently seeking a Refrigeration Technician to work for a commercial kitchen appliance repair company in Kingston. We are looking for an individual that is self-motivated and who adapts well to a fast-paced environment
Must have a 313A refrigeration license or G2/G3 License, high school diploma and minimum of 2 years experience as a Refrigeration Technician.
Our client offers a great benefit compensation between 48,000-52,000 and heath benefit package including a performance bonus.
- Identify, repair, and maintain commercial kitchen appliances.
- Produce accurate records of performed work, supplies, and time.
- Effectively communicate options and development of action with the clients, including rate estimations.
- Participate in training and maintain working knowledge to keep up with the industry developments.
- Continue appropriate inventory and ensure steady maintenance of supplied vehicle
- G3 or G2 Gas Technician License or 313A License (must)
- Valid Driver's License with good driving record (abstract) required.
- Excellent communication skills and customer service oriented.
- Days, Monday to Friday. Able to work over time, weekends and on call.
Please submit your resume in MS Word format to [email protected] or apply in person at Talentcor (Suite 101, 85 Albert St, Ottawa On K1P 6A4) from Monday to Friday from 9:00 am till 3:00 pm.
Talentcor would like to thank all candidates for their interest in this opportunity. Due to the volume of resumes we receive we may only be able to respond directly to those candidates being selected for an interview.
Accommodations for job applicants with disabilities will be provided upon request during the recruitment, assignment, selection and placement process.
We encourage you to visit www.talentcor.com regularly as new and exciting employment opportunities become available daily!
Talent at work.
Alternate format available upon request.
GTA Expedite Freight Company looking for Experienced DZ Truck And G Cargo Van Drivers For Weekly Canada To U.S. Runs. Simple job. One load on, One load off. Dock to Dock. No touch Freight. *If you l [...]
We are currently looking for a candidate to fill in our Class 1 Driver position. LTL deliveries 50+ hours per week REQUIREMENTS Experience required Clean driving record Clean criminal record Please [...]
Program Overview: Alpha is a national provider of specialized oilfield training and employment services. Alphas Employment Programs provide Job-Seekers with a comprehensive list of safety and equipme [...]
Renovator / Fixer upper capable of many different interoir renovation skills. [...]