We are looking for a Full-Time Receptionist/ Dental Assistant Level 1 or Level 2 (open to both) to join our team. The qualified candidate is professional, caring, friendly, possesses excellent telephone skills, has strong organizational and communication skills and is able to work independently as well as part of a team.
Great for new graduates!
This position will consist of 80% front desk coverage and 20% hands on Dental Assistant support. This is a full-time, permanent position, starting as soon as possible.
Hours of Work: will be primarily days, with some evenings ending at 7pm, must work 2 Saturdays out of the month from 8:30am-1pm
- Musts be a Certified Dental Assistant Level 1 or Level 2
- HARP Certification required
- Must have knowledge of Dentrix, digital x-rays, paperless software -Some knowledge of cosmetic dental
- Front desk experience preferred
- Sterilize and maintain instruments and equipment, cleaning and setting up rooms
- Prepare patients for dental exams
- Prepare dental instruments and assist dentist during procedures
- Take and develop X-rays
- Take preliminary impressions for diagnostic casts and other dental work
Submit your resume to Maryana and Hayley at [email protected]
Don't forget to follow us on Instagram @abl_careers
Alexander's Restaurant has an opening for a line cook. Job entails preparing meals in restaurant kitchen. must have at least two years' experience. Bring in resume or come in and fill out an applicati [...]
Message en français à suivre: Learn Music Montreal is currently recruiting qualified music teachers. (all styles and instruments) including: voice, drums, percussion, guitar, bass, ukulele, piano, [...]
We are a world-class poultry services company looking to grow our catching team. This is an entry-level opportunity with LOTS of potential to advance upwards. Other Details: - No experience necessary [...]
Conseiller en soutien technique (centre d’appels) – Rimouski Nous cherchons des gens motivés pour combler plusieurs postes tels que celui-ci. Vous aimeriez en savoir davantage et voir tous les [...]