Are you a recent grad with 1 or 2 years' of accounting experience and pursuing a career in Accounting. Do you like the idea of wearing jeans to work every day!? Do you love knowing that your hard work will be recognized and enjoy working closely with a small, family-like team of accounting professionals?
Our client, located in Richmond Hill, is adding to their team and seeking an Accounting Clerk to help support the team! This small business is growing exponentially year over year and offers lighting solutions to some of the biggest and well-known retailers across the country!
Primary duties will include:
* Sort, Code & Invoicing (approx 100 invoices a day)
* Invoice consolidation on a frequent basis per customer request
* Posting to the ledger
* Working closely with AP/AR
* Customer Interactions involving AR/AP activities
* Investigate any discrepancies
* Support team with month end closing duties
This is a great opportunity for a recent grad looking for an opportunity to support a finance team while continuing to develop their skills at the same time.
This is a casual work environment so the expectation is that you will work well independently but within a team environment and you will embrace all departments and provide support as needed. Together, stronger.
* The harder you work, the more you will be recognized/rewarded
* Company get together, ball games, social activities after work
* York Region location so avoid the congestion and commute to Toronto
* Free parking
The selected individual will have the following:
* Degree or diploma in a related discipline
* 1-2 years experience working in a similar capacity
* Strong attention to detail and have good organizational skills
* Basic math skills
* Strong English communication skills, both written and verbal
* Work well under pressure
* Be comfortable communicating with customers/suppliers over the phone
* Sage 50 required
* Positive attitude and a sense of humor
Oakville based award winning landscape Company looking for high caliber crew leader and foreman for interlocking stone and design/build landscaping. We do award winning, boutique landscaping that’s [...]
flatbed az driver is required for local, Ontario and Quebec runs, manual 18 speed transmission, no tarping , dedicated truck and trailer, make your own schedule, pay based on percentage thay will give [...]
Small custom upholstery shop downtown Brampton looking for a part time experience upholstery sewer. Work in our shop or your home if you have an industrial sewing machine. [...]
Front of House Supervisor is a leadership development position related to all front of house operations and crew. KEY RESPONSIBILITIES Shift management in support of management team. Ensuring comple [...]