Responsible for providing quality workmanship, consistent service, and technical knowledge to the customers. Performs all tasks related to the testing, diagnosing, repair, maintenance, and reconditioning of heavy equipment, transmissions, engines (gasoline and diesel), and engine components in the shop.
- Inspect and diagnose components and equipment for servicing needs.
- Communicate with equipment owners for authorization of servicing and repairs as required.
- Service and repair equipment in the shop and on-site for the customer.
- Recondition and remanufacture components as required for equipment, engine and hydraulic repairs.
- Establish and maintain strong working relationships with customers.
- Communicate equipment servicing needs as required with Branch Supervisor/Manager.
- Communicate work performed and complete service paperwork.
- Update and maintain service records
- Fill out warranty information
- Complete work orders
- Participate in manufacturers and in house service training. Training may occur during work and/or after work hours.
- Participate in all required Health & Safety Training.
- Comply with the Health & Safety program and practices.
- Performance of daily duties in a manner conducive to a safe workplace.
- Work with Manufacturers online support.
- Conduct housekeeping duties
- Maintain a professional company image at all times.
- Meet requirements of Field Level Hazard and Job Hazard assessments
- Where required tests, measures, and verifies electrical component operations, including energized components and electrical fields; conducts building transfer tests to confirm correct operation of transfer switches, breakers, and generator units.
- Education: Trade certification, Journeyman Red Seal and/or currently registered in a related Provincial Apprenticeship program.
- Work Experience: 2-3 years
- Knowledge:Proficient written and verbal communication skills; proven ability to work with customers, exceptional customer service; demonstrated mechanical aptitude, analysis and problem solving skills
Since 1858, Wajax has been serving major Canadian industries as one of the nations leading mobile equipment, power systems, and industrial products and services providers. Wajax operates in the mining, oil sands, oil & gas, construction, forestry, industrial/commercial, transportation, and metal processing industries to name a few.
Wajax offers a total compensation package that includes competitive pay, comprehensive benefits, learning and development, as well as some unique additional perks. Highlights include:
- 100% employer paid medical and dental benefits with no waiting period for eligibility
- Wajax-led e-learning, and product training through industry leading manufacturers such as Hitachi, 3M, and Detroit Diesel.
- Discounts with the Big 3 auto manufacturers, equivalent to their internal employee pricing.
Wajax is committed to employing a workforce that is representative of the diverse communities across Canada in which we do business. As an equal opportunity employer, please inform us if any accommodation is required if contacted for an interview.
As a condition of employment, final candidates will be subject to pre-screening.
\ Together we get more done.
Formation rémunéré pour conducteurs détenant un permis valide de classe 1 ! possibilité de travailler près de cher vous! Salaire compétitif À la maison tout les soirs! [...]
We are hiring for Team Members, Shift Supervisors for our fast food restaurants in Alberta. come work near the Rocky Mountains have fun while working. If interested please email your resumes to : jobs [...]
United Group of Companies is looking for AZ Drivers to work with Home Depot, You will need to start and finish at Home Depot Vaughan Terminal. CITY WORK $21 PER HOUR BRAND NEW TRUCKS TO DRIVE!!!! Uni [...]
United Group of Companies looking for professional and experienced AZ drivers for Cambridge. New pay package for drivers and O/ Operators. This is a great opportunity to become a dedicated driver on r [...]