CANADIAN TEACHER REQUIRED FOR GRADE 7 AND 8 ENGLISH AND SOCIAL STUDIES FOR A CANADIAN SCHOOL IN 6th OF OCTOBER CITY, EGYPT
FOR THE 2017-18 SCHOOL YEAR
Heritage International School requires a Canadian Certified Teacher for Grade 7 and 8 English and Social Studies (Manitoba curriculum) for the 2017-18 school year.
Canadian Bachelor of Education new graduates are welcome to apply.
Start date: as soon as available.
Heritage International School is a well-established, private (Manitoba) international school, located on a modern campus in beautiful 6th of October City, near Cairo, Egypt. The school uses the Manitoba curriculum for all grades. 6th of October City has a population of 500,000 about an hour from downtown Cairo.
The school has a teaching staff of 40 Canadian teachers and principals.
With 500 students including 200 in the high school (9-12), Heritage International School seeks to thoroughly prepare a new generation of Egyptians for the challenges of a university career as well as life beyond the classroom.
Teachers should be energetic, adaptable, enthusiastic classroom leaders with a sense of humour and have a draw to an active school life in a vibrant and exciting city overseas.
Applicants must be Canadian citizens, have a minimum of a Bachelor’s degree in the required subject as well as a Bachelor of Education from a Canadian university and hold a valid teaching certificate from a Canadian province.
Heritage International School offers its teaching staff:
- Competitive tax-free Salary in USD on a grid based on experience
- A rent free, furnished, spacious apartment in 6th of October City within a 5-10 minute walk to the school or driven to and from the school by staff van
- Annual return flight from home city in Canada to Cairo
- Annual performance/pension bonus
- Two year contracts (renewable with one year options with signing bonus)
- International health insurance
- Free tuition for dependent children
- July & August as well as other Canadian holidays/vacations (paid)
- Lots of holidays including all Canadian holidays and Egyptian holidays
- Transportation to and from school
- Small class sizes- (maximum is 22 students per class)
- Same school day and year as in Canada
- Work with fantastic and experienced Canadian teachers and principals
Qualified and certified teachers may review the School’s Website: www.heritageinternationalschool.com as well as the School’s YouTube channel.
Harris Educational Consultants
Formation rémunéré pour conducteurs détenant un permis valide de classe 1 ! possibilité de travailler près de cher vous! Salaire compétitif À la maison tout les soirs! [...]
We are hiring for Team Members, Shift Supervisors for our fast food restaurants in Alberta. come work near the Rocky Mountains have fun while working. If interested please email your resumes to : jobs [...]
United Group of Companies is looking for AZ Drivers to work with Home Depot, You will need to start and finish at Home Depot Vaughan Terminal. CITY WORK $21 PER HOUR BRAND NEW TRUCKS TO DRIVE!!!! Uni [...]
United Group of Companies looking for professional and experienced AZ drivers for Cambridge. New pay package for drivers and O/ Operators. This is a great opportunity to become a dedicated driver on r [...]