Job ID: 00075603
Satisfying the world’s thirst is a big job, and we’re proud to do it.
If you’re looking for a company where you can do your best work and make millions of people smile a little bit each day, you’ve come to the right place.
The world’s best brand wouldn’t be possible without the world’s best employees.
Around here, we are all Leaders and brand ambassadors. The Leadership Behaviors we are passionate about are: Driving Innovation, Acting Like an Owner, Collaborating with Key Stakeholders, Inspiring Others, and Developing Self. These are not just words; these are actions that we live by.
Happiness comes in many packages.
At Coca-Cola Refreshments, excellence is encouraged and rewarded.
Here you can have a career that is as diverse and refreshing as our brands. We know that a refreshing career and personal life depend in part on your continued well-being and future financial security. That’s why we offer a variety of programs to cover health, finances and retirement. Taste the sparkling rewards of your efforts.
The Safety and Environmental Specialist will support and drive execution of company Safety and Environmental programs at facility level, to support Market Unit performance. Audit facilities to identify gaps in adherence to CCE policies, and Local regulations, related to Safety and Environment. Through partnership with facilities and Market Unit Leadership identify actions needed to remediate issues to ensure compliance to CCE policies, Provincial and Local regulations, related to Safety and Environment. Drive consistent Safety and Environmental message at all levels of the organization through interaction with hourly employees up through Market Unit Leadership. Identify and surface potential hazards that may be in need of further review, and possible company program development. Interact with governmental agencies, including but not limited to OSHA and DOT, on an as needed basis. Work with Risk Management, Claims Department, TPA, Outside Adjustors, Outside Counsel, etc. to provide support on an as needed basis.
- Execution of NABU Safety and Environmental Plan
- Perform Safety and Environmental Audits within all Market Unit locations on an annual basis, reporting results to BU leadership team.
- Partner with local management to implement corrective actions identified during audits, self-inspections, supervisor investigations, etc.
- Coordinate investigations and produce required documentation to assist in determining accident classification, corrective action needed and/ or to provide support to the Claims Department.
- Regulatory Support to include OSHA and DOT.
- Attend and support Safety Committees within the facilities.
- Implement Focus Facility program as per company guidelines.
- Assist Safety Manager with various projects as assigned.
- Bachelors Degree required. Combination of minimum and preferred experience wilth some education will be considered.
- 3-5 years Safety Experience or related discipline required.
- Prior Manufacturing, DOT, bottling and multi unit experience preferred.
- Previous consumer products industry preferred.
- Prior work within manufacturing/distribution organization a plus.
- Strong PC skills including a high level of proficiency in Word, Excel & PowerPoint
- Knowledge of OSHA, DOT and Hazardous Material management concepts and techniques
- Ability to train and educate employees on safety, OSHA, and DOT management concepts
- Highly organized with the ability to handle confidential information in a discreet manner.
- Ability to function independently and take the initiative until activities are complete.
- Excellent written and verbal communication and presentation skills.
- Proven analytical and problem solving skills.
- Ability to organize and lead large company sponsored events.
- Ability to function under pressure while handling multiple assignments with various deadlines.
- Ability to Bend/stoop, sit, lift, squat, walk, crouch, reach, and operate keyboard/calculator are required.
- Fluently bilingual in French and English is required
- Travel up to 40%
Coca-Cola Refreshments is committed to creating a diverse and inclusive workforce. We have a number of programs and policies in place to support this goal.
For individuals with disabilities, accommodations are available upon request. Should you require an accommodation, please contact our Talent Acquisition Services team by calling 1-888-844-4223.
Coca-Cola Refreshments Canada requires applicants to undergo a background verification process prior to commencing employment with the company. Employment with Coca-Cola Refreshments Canada is contingent on the satisfactory completion of a pre-employment background check.
Coca-Cola is an Equal Opportunity Employer and does not discriminate against any employee or applicant for employment because of race, color, sex, age, national origin, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, status as a veteran, and basis of disability or any other federal, state or local protected class.
Formation rémunéré pour conducteurs détenant un permis valide de classe 1 ! possibilité de travailler près de cher vous! Salaire compétitif À la maison tout les soirs! [...]
We are hiring for Team Members, Shift Supervisors for our fast food restaurants in Alberta. come work near the Rocky Mountains have fun while working. If interested please email your resumes to : jobs [...]
United Group of Companies is looking for AZ Drivers to work with Home Depot, You will need to start and finish at Home Depot Vaughan Terminal. CITY WORK $21 PER HOUR BRAND NEW TRUCKS TO DRIVE!!!! Uni [...]
United Group of Companies looking for professional and experienced AZ drivers for Cambridge. New pay package for drivers and O/ Operators. This is a great opportunity to become a dedicated driver on r [...]