Job ID: 00075732
This position is for the Grand Forks area
Working for the World’s biggest brand is no small thing.
It’s all about creating a brighter future for our employees, our company, and our communities. If you’re looking for a company where you can do your best work and make millions of people smile each day, you’ve come to the right place.
Ready to turn your enthusiasm into experience?
You are a friendly face, a brand ambassador and a sight for thirsty eyes. If you have the drive, energy and determination that it takes, refreshing opportunities await.
Happiness comes in many packages.
Every day is a chance to learn something new. We provide the resources to be successful,
enabling you to take pride in your work and the company you do it for. We operate safely and responsibly, and reward individual accomplishments in a positive team environment. Exciting, isn’t it?
- Maintain and replenish products in store racks, shelves, displays, and coolers by transporting product between backroom/storage room to front-of-store with manual or powered equipment (pallet jack, hand-truck) ensuring Right Execution Daily meeting company standards for product display;
- Building, changing and removing product displays; maintaining product signage; cleaning product space and securing damaged or defective product;
- Manage backroom by organizing stock (product); identifying, monitoring, and reporting inventory levels; evaluating and processing damaged product; re-packing product; organizing backroom materials (i.e., pallets, product shells etc.); completing any required paperwork;
- Follow all Company and Store policies regarding backroom, display floor, replenishment, equipment, and safety; and
- Act as an Ambassador by providing customer service to Consumers and store personnel by answering questions, locating product, and providing assistance as needed.
- Must be 18 years of age and legally eligible to work;
- High School Diploma or GED Required;
- Must have a personal vehicle for use during working hours;
- Periodic bending, kneeling, lifting of 50+ pounds;
- A valid driver's license with a clean driving record with no major violations over the last three (3) years;
- Must have current vehicle liability insurance; and
- 1 year exp. working in grocery, retail, warehousing, or related field, preferred.
Coca-Cola Refreshments is committed to creating a diverse and inclusive workforce. We have a number of programs and policies in place to support this goal.
For individuals with disabilities, accommodations are available upon request. Should you require an accommodation, please contact our Talent Acquisition Services team by calling 1-888-844-4223.
Coca-Cola Refreshments Canada requires applicants to undergo a background verification process prior to commencing employment with the company. Employment with Coca-Cola Refreshments Canada is contingent on the satisfactory completion of a pre-employment background check.
Coca-Cola is an Equal Opportunity Employer and does not discriminate against any employee or applicant for employment because of race, color, sex, age, national origin, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, status as a veteran, and basis of disability or any other federal, state or local protected class.
- Energy Canada is seeking dedicated & self motivated individuals. - We have launched a new campaign and are overwhelmed with sales calls. - If you have worked HVAC before, this is a great opportuni [...]
We have an immediate opening for a self-motivated, career oriented person, with a strong work ethic. What you will do: - install and service dairy equipment - problem solving and repairing farm produc [...]
We are looking for an experienced cook to join our team! Main shifts will be weekdays, 10:30am - 3/5pm with the possibility of more hours in the future. Wage will be determined based upon experience. [...]
No Evenings and Saturdays Minimum 1 Year Experience is Required $28 to $30 Plus Bonus, Based on Qualifications [...]