Greater Vancouver Regional District
Job ID: 00075777
Note: This is a Seasonal positiion - June - September
Satisfying the world’s thirst is a big job, and we’re proud to do it.
If you’re looking for a company where you can do your best work and make millions of people smile a little bit each day, you’ve come to the right place.
The world’s best brand wouldn’t be possible without the world’s best employees.
Around here, we are all Leaders and brand ambassadors. The Leadership Behaviors we are passionate about are: Driving Innovation, Acting Like an Owner, Collaborating with Key Stakeholders, Inspiring Others, and Developing Self. These are not just words; these are actions that we live by.
Happiness comes in many packages .
At Coca-Cola Refreshments, excellence is encouraged and rewarded. Here you can have a career that is as diverse and refreshing as our brands. We know that a refreshing career and personal life depend in part on your continued well-being and future financial security. That’s why we offer a variety of programs to cover health, finances and retirement. Taste the sparkling rewards of your efforts.
Responsible for delivering, setting up, moving and exchanging vending equipment in customer accounts and other outlets.
- Deliver, exchange and move vending equipment.
- Complete safety vehicle reports on a daily basis.
- Load and unload vending machines for delivery and/or return.
- Communicates with dispatchers, customers and supervisors regarding delivery and pick up status.
- Set coolers, which involves setting shelves, temperature and checking refrigeration.
- Educate customers in operation of equipment.
- Maintain clean and safe work area.
- High School diploma or GED preferred.
- 1-3 years of general work experience required.
- Prior work experience with moving equipment preferred.
- Previous vending equipment repair and distribution a plus.
- Ability to do heavy lifting on a daily basis.
- Demonstrated mechanical and technical aptitude.
- Valid CDL required, Class A preferred, current vehicle liability insurance, and driving record within MVR policy guidelines.
- Forklift certification preferred.
- Must be able to pass a Department of Transportation physical and/or have a valid DOT Medical Card.
Coca-Cola Refreshments is committed to creating a diverse and inclusive workforce. We have a number of programs and policies in place to support this goal.
For individuals with disabilities, accommodations are available upon request. Should you require an accommodation, please contact our Talent Acquisition Services team by calling 1-888-844-4223.
Coca-Cola Refreshments Canada requires applicants to undergo a background verification process prior to commencing employment with the company. Employment with Coca-Cola Refreshments Canada is contingent on the satisfactory completion of a pre-employment background check.
Coca-Cola is an Equal Opportunity Employer and does not discriminate against any employee or applicant for employment because of race, color, sex, age, national origin, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, status as a veteran, and basis of disability or any other federal, state or local protected class.
Formation rémunéré pour conducteurs détenant un permis valide de classe 1 ! possibilité de travailler près de cher vous! Salaire compétitif À la maison tout les soirs! [...]
We are hiring for Team Members, Shift Supervisors for our fast food restaurants in Alberta. come work near the Rocky Mountains have fun while working. If interested please email your resumes to : jobs [...]
United Group of Companies is looking for AZ Drivers to work with Home Depot, You will need to start and finish at Home Depot Vaughan Terminal. CITY WORK $21 PER HOUR BRAND NEW TRUCKS TO DRIVE!!!! Uni [...]
United Group of Companies looking for professional and experienced AZ drivers for Cambridge. New pay package for drivers and O/ Operators. This is a great opportunity to become a dedicated driver on r [...]