Job ID: 00075900
Working for the World’s biggest brand is no small thing.
It’s all about creating a brighter future for our employees, our company, and our communities. If you’re looking for a company where you can do your best work and make millions of people smile each day, you’ve come to the right place.
Ready to turn your enthusiasm into experience?
You are a friendly face, a brand ambassador and a sight for thirsty eyes. If you have the drive, energy and determination that it takes, refreshing opportunities await.
Happiness comes in many packages.
Every day is a chance to learn something new. We provide the resources to be successful, enabling you to take pride in your work and the company you do it for.
We operate safely and responsibly, and reward individual accomplishments in a positive team environment. Exciting, isn’t it?
- Responsible for Mechanical troubleshooting, repairs, installation and preventative maintenance on all production equipment/machinery such as but not limited to fillers, seamers, palletizers, de-palletizers, case packers, labelers/printers, conveyor systems, process mixing equipment, blowers, chillers and warmers.
- Provide Mechanical support and maintenance/repair for building support systems, such as but not limited to: compressed air, low pressure steam, waste water treatment, ammonia refrigeration systems and process water treatment
- Utilize PLC based control and monitoring systems for troubleshooting
- Maintain contact and communication with Supervision and co-workers in order to ensure and report progress. Orally, written and electronically
- Respond to and complete service calls in an efficient manner
- Complete work orders and issue out parts using a computer based maintenance management system, SAP
- Maintain compliance with all regulatory codes & requirements, company policy and procedural guidelines Remain aware of and trained on all technical advances within the area of responsibility
- Work in a safe manner, utilizing proper tools and equipment for the task
- Utilize proper waste disposal procedures
- Assist and support the department in achieving and maintaining budgetary and performance goals
- Support and assist Electricians with expertise in mechanical systems
- Must possess good welding skills properly utilize various welding and cutting equipment
- Minimum 3- 5 years of Canadian related Millwrighting experience
- Ontario Millwrighting license 433A with industrial experience, preference will be given to those that have served and completed an apprenticeship program.
- Ability to read, write and speak English fluently.
- Ability to read and discern Mechanical schematics and manuals effectively
- Must possess strong troubleshooting, diagnostic and time management skills
- Ability to work any of the shift structures assigned e.g. 3 x 12(fri,sat,sun), 5 x 8
- Ability to work at heights with proper fall protection
- Must be able to pass elevated work platform operation training and certification
- Must have own tools of good quality and in safe working condition.
Coca-Cola Refreshments is committed to creating a diverse and inclusive workforce. We have a number of programs and policies in place to support this goal.
For individuals with disabilities, accommodations are available upon request. Should you require an accommodation, please contact our Talent Acquisition Services team by calling 1-888-844-4223.
Coca-Cola Refreshments Canada requires applicants to undergo a background verification process prior to commencing employment with the company. Employment with Coca-Cola Refreshments Canada is contingent on the satisfactory completion of a pre-employment background check.
Coca-Cola is an Equal Opportunity Employer and does not discriminate against any employee or applicant for employment because of race, color, sex, age, national origin, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, status as a veteran, and basis of disability or any other federal, state or local protected class.
Formation rémunéré pour conducteurs détenant un permis valide de classe 1 ! possibilité de travailler près de cher vous! Salaire compétitif À la maison tout les soirs! [...]
We are hiring for Team Members, Shift Supervisors for our fast food restaurants in Alberta. come work near the Rocky Mountains have fun while working. If interested please email your resumes to : jobs [...]
United Group of Companies is looking for AZ Drivers to work with Home Depot, You will need to start and finish at Home Depot Vaughan Terminal. CITY WORK $21 PER HOUR BRAND NEW TRUCKS TO DRIVE!!!! Uni [...]
United Group of Companies looking for professional and experienced AZ drivers for Cambridge. New pay package for drivers and O/ Operators. This is a great opportunity to become a dedicated driver on r [...]