LifeSpan is a division of the CDI Group of Companies and provides hardware recycling and disposal, data destruction, hardware resale, and a full range of IT asset disposition services to corporations, OEMs, and municipalities nationwide. LifeSpan offers companies and organizations the flexibility of handling large quantities of equipment with a customized program and works exclusively with EPA-registered and regulation-compliant downstream partners to maintain the highest standards of environmental protection, as well as full compliance with local, state, and national regulations. For more information, please visit LifeSpan’s website at www.lifespantechnology.com .
IT Asset Disposition (ITAD)
is a rapidly growing component of CDI’s business and as a result, we are searching for talented, driven, and financially ambitious ITAD Account Managers who are passionate about what they do. Under the direction of the Vice President of North American Sales, the ITAD Representatives will be instrumental in generating solutions sales and services to new customers. The ITAD Representatives will develop new business relationships and prospects within the business and public sector. A strong preference will be given to applicants with sales experience in services related offerings and or knowledge of technology recovery value.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITES
- Complete full sales cycle (from prospecting to closing)
- Generating interest in target market by making 70 – 90 outbound cold-calls calls per day.
- Manage a portfolio of accounts within your given territory and maximize sales opportunities within them
- Gain a thorough understanding of the service provided with the disposal / recycling of computers and technology in the work place.
- Provide quality customer service, ongoing guidance and support to your customers
- Ensure sales targets are met.
- Responsible for ongoing prospecting.
- Other duties may be required.
- Completion of post secondary education.
- A strong preference will be given to applicants with sales experience in services related offerings and or knowledge of technology recovery value.
- Superior time-management and communication (both written and verbal) skills
- Strong relationship building skills and ability to close deals
- Experience with personal computers, servers and related technical knowledge is a requirement.
- Knowledge of Microsoft Office Suite with specific skills in Excel.
- Ability to adapt to CRM and other software tools
- Work well under the pressure of time lines.
- Must be persistent, self-motivated and aggressively goal oriented
- Ability to overcome rejection and repetitive tasks
We thank all applicants for their interest; however only candidates selected for an interview will be contacted. At CDI Computer Dealers Inc. we celebrate diversity and employment equity. CDI Computer Dealers Inc. will make accommodations for applicants with disabilities.
Nouveau Restaurant. Nous sommes à la recherche de cuisiniers temps plein et temps partiel, semaine et fin de semaine. Expérience est un atout. Bienvenue aux étudiants ou à ceux qui n'ont peu ou pa [...]
At J. D. Irving, Limited we provide unlimited career opportunities in a team-based, collaborative environment and help you achieve your professional goals through ongoing development opportunities. We [...]
20$ to come clean my yard in Forest glade [...]
TEXT 416-605-3869 or CALL 416-605-3869. Rafat-branded green & red trucks and specialty vehicles are a familiar sight on the roads throughout Southern Ontario. We are hiring a responsible and experienc [...]