Established in 1980, Colio Estate Wines Inc. continues to be one of the leaders in its industry. From humble beginnings we have grown to be one of the largest wine producers in Ontario, producing in excess of 500,000 cases of quality wine annually. We have our own 200 acre vineyard in South Western Ontario that continuously provides grapes of the highest quality. Some of our award winning brands include Bricklayer’s, Girls’ Night Out, Lake & River Series, and Colio Premium House.
We also produce award winning Craft Beer and Cider with our Thornbury Village Cidery & Brewery. Our Pick-up Truck Pilsner and Blue Mountain Lager have both won gold at the Ontario Craft Brewing Awards.
We also boast the top selling Ontario Craft Cider made from 100% fresh pressed Ontario apples
Colio also represents a range of international brands such as Warsteiner Brewery from Germany, Cumulus Estate Wines from Australia, Frisky Zebra from South Africa and a number of other international wine suppliers.
As part of our growth and succession planning strategy , we requires a full time “hands on” Maintenance Manager and Technician to oversee and execute our maintenance programs at both the Harrow and Thornbury production sites. This position is an integral part of our continued growth and success and will report directly to the VP of Operations. The incumbent will be involved in all facets of Winery and Cider house maintenance and they should be familiar with the associated production equipment.
Duties and Responsibilities will include but not be limited to;
- Provide leadership/direction to operators that will enable their growth and capability for care of their assets.
- Identify, develop and modify preventive maintenance routine for all assets.
- Leverage the maintenance system to improve KPIs such as Schedule Adherence and PM compliance.
- Responsible for organizing and executing the majority of weekly/monthly/annual maintenance work orders.
- Responsible for organizing (5S) and establishing critical spares inventory.
- Other duties shall be assigned as required.
Interested candidates should possess;
- Strong problem-solving abilities, individually and in a team setting
- Experience working with a CMMS
- Millwright or electrical ticket is preferred
- Minimum 3 years’ experience as a Maintenance Technician
- Evidence of strong leadership and interpersonal skills
- A self-starter with high energy levels and a “does what it takes” attitude
- Ability to communicate clearly and effectively
- Effective organizational skills
- A flexible schedule is a must, may be required to work weekends and off hours
- Position is located in Harrow, but will be required to travel to Thornbury as needed
- A clean Ontario driving license
As part of the Colio team you can expect:
- A competitive wage and comprehensive benefit package.
- A cooperative team atmosphere that does what it takes to get the job done.
- A safe, fun, winning and rewarding work environment.
- An opportunity to grow and develop yourself within the company’s organization.
By joining Colio Estate Wines, you will become part of a friendly team of wine, beer and cider enthusiasts.
We thank all that have applied but only applicants that are called for interview will be contacted.
Nouveau Restaurant. Nous sommes à la recherche de cuisiniers temps plein et temps partiel, semaine et fin de semaine. Expérience est un atout. Bienvenue aux étudiants ou à ceux qui n'ont peu ou pa [...]
At J. D. Irving, Limited we provide unlimited career opportunities in a team-based, collaborative environment and help you achieve your professional goals through ongoing development opportunities. We [...]
20$ to come clean my yard in Forest glade [...]
TEXT 416-605-3869 or CALL 416-605-3869. Rafat-branded green & red trucks and specialty vehicles are a familiar sight on the roads throughout Southern Ontario. We are hiring a responsible and experienc [...]