McDougall Insurance and Financial
_McDougall Insurance is now the largest insurance brokerage in Eastern Ontario. We represent over 50 insurance companies, giving us the ability to offer optimal selection and competitive rates. Here at McDougall we have created an Employee Promise. The leadership of McDougall Insurance promises to foster an environment of support, empowerment and inclusion, while investing in our employee’s future with McDougall Insurance. In turn, our employees promise to treat others with dignity and respect and strive to approach each day with a positive attitude and willingness to learn. Together, we promise to deliver Legendary Service to our customers and apply the McDougall principals of Trust,
Honesty and Integrity with a goal of building strong lasting relationships. The result is our staff is engaged, accountable and professional._
_At McDougall Insurance and Financial we offer our employees; a comprehensive benefits package, McDougall pension plan, staff appreciation days, social events, a branch-wide yearend bonus, a competitive salary and paid vacation time starting at 3 weeks._
Are you looking to start a rewarding new career? Do you enjoy working in a fast-paced environment?
Our Commercial Lines division is seeking a Technical Service Representative(TSR)/Assistant to provide support. As a TSR, you will work alongside the Account Managers and Account Executives to deliver legendary services to our clients.
· Processing of the following as requested by the Account Manager:
* Liability Slips.
* Enclosure Letters;
* Proposal Binders, etc.
* Sorting and distributing of daily mail.
* Filing of all active and inactive files.
* Requesting MVR’s and Auto Plus records for Account Managers.
* Assisting Account Managers with driver approvals including obtaining and verifying Letters of Experience.
* Filing, updating and managing open claims on the computer system for claims status, amounts paid, updating client etc.
* Setting up of new files for Account Managers and Account Executives for both the physical file and the customer base on the computer system in accordance with the workflow procedure manual.
* Communicate with insurance company personnel as required.
* Ability to work in a fast paced environment.
* Be proactive and show initiative.
* Acts in a professional manner at all times and maintain a position of trust and confidentiality.
* Acts in an open, respectful, honest and helpful manner with all team members, clients and other staff.
* A RIBO license is not required, however,
considered an asset. The successful candidate must be interested in obtaining their RIBO License. *RIBO stands for the Registered Insurance Brokers of Ontario. RIBO regulates the licensing, professional competence, ethical conduct and insurance related financial obligations of all independent general insurance brokers in the province of Ontario. To learn more please visit https://www.ribo.com/*
*What We Offer: *
* Dedication to investing in our employees’ future by offering RIBO, CAIB, and other designation education reimbursement
* A supportive and inclusive culture where diversity is valued
* A competitive employee health and dental benefits program including long term disability
* A competitive pension plan
* Paid vacation time
* Access to ongoing training and development through our McDougall training team
* Onsite parking
McDougall Insurance and Financial is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. We aim to find individuals who are passionate about their work and treat others with dignity and respect.If you need assistance or an accommodation, you may reach out to our Human Resources Department through our website: https://www.mcdougallinsurance.com/contact/
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent
Salary: $38,000.00-$42,000.00 per year
* Company events
* Company pension
* Dental care
* Disability insurance
* Employee assistance program
* Extended health care
* Life insurance
* On-site parking
* Paid time off
* Vision care
* Day shift
* Monday to Friday
Supplemental pay types:
* Bonus pay
Application deadline: 2022-04-18
Impress this employer describing Your skills and abilities, fill out the form below and leave Your personal touch in the presentation letter.
Bonwest Limited is a full service construction company for both commercial and residential real estate projects. We are currently hiring for a full-time Support and Customer Services Manager. Our offi [...]
Bonwest Limited is a full service construction company for both commercial and residential real estate projects. We are currently hiring for a full-time Marketing and Promotions Manager. Our office is [...]
Bonwest Limited is a full service construction company for both commercial and residential real estate projects. We are currently hiring for a full-time Purchasing Manager. Our office is located at 70 [...]
I need someone for general cleaning / housekeeping. You should have some experience and live near Foxboro K0K. Your responsibilities will include Window cleaning and Floor cleaning. If you think you'd [...]