What is the opportunity?
RBC is hiring a summer student for an exciting Analyst role with RBC InvestEase. RBC InvestEase is an online investment management service focused on getting Canadians off the sidelines and closer to their financial goals. In this role you will wear multiple hats just like all team members from fulfilling operational activities to participating in the development of acquisition and engagement strategies.
What will you do?
- Collaborate with internal stakeholders to optimize existing processes to create operational efficiencies
- Develop reports, using tools such Tableau, required for Canadian Banking to meet business and financial imperatives
- Participate in meetings to gather and document business requirements to identify success criteria and Key Performance Indicators (KPIs) for measurement
- Maintain or enhance standard reports to showcase insights and support initiatives
- Collaborate with business partners to ensure reporting is developed to meet requirements and is delivered with accuracy and on time across the business
- Assist in the fulfillment of client requests relating to opening and closing of accounts or processing account changes.
What do you need to succeed?
- Excellent MS Office Skill - Excel
- Strong business acumen and analytical, communication and presentation skills
- Exceptional problem solving skills and ability to conceptualize strategy
- Attention to detail, organization, ability to multi task and time management is critical
- Relevant experience in financial reporting
- Experience with data visualization tools such as Tableau or Excel Pivot Tables/Charts
- Ability to learn and absorb new concepts (in business and in systems) quickly and apply new knowledge
- Experience in financial services industry with broad understanding of banking products and services
What’s in it for you?
We thrive on the challenge to be our best, progressive thinking to keep growing, and working together to deliver trusted advice to help our clients thrive and communities prosper. We care about each other, reaching our potential, making a difference to our communities, and achieving success that is mutual.
- Work in a dynamic, collaborative, progressive and high performing culture
- Leaders who support your development through coaching and managing opportunities
- Gain insights to inform your career journey
Join our Talent Community
Stay in-the-know about great career opportunities at RBC. Sign up and get customized info on our latest jobs, career tips and Recruitment events that matter to you.
Expand your limits and create a new future together at RBC. Find out how we use our passion and drive to enhance the well-being of our clients and communities at rbc.com/careers
Address: 88 Queens Quay
Work Hours/Week: 37.5
Work Environment: Your Home Office
Employment Type: [[filter7]]
Career Level: Student Job
Application Deadline: 01/17/2022
Platform: Personal & Commercial Banking
Req ID: 442670
Show more Show less
Impress this employer describing Your skills and abilities, fill out the form below and leave Your personal touch in the presentation letter.
Please note: This posting is for a 4-month Student Summer 2022 placement with a start date of May 2022, and end-date of August 2022. In order to be eligible for this 4-month Student position, you must [...]
What is the opportunity? The role of the Marketing Analytics team is to deliver value-added marketing insights to assist decision-making in optimizing marketing efforts and improving customer exper [...]
What is the opportunity? The role of the Marketing Analytics team is to deliver value-added marketing insights to assist decision-making in optimizing marketing efforts and improving customer experie [...]
This is a 12-month student opportunity that will start between May 2022 - September 2022 and end between May 2023 - September 2023. By applying to this job posting, you will be considered for a range [...]