At CosmoProf, we dedicate ourselves to licensed professionals in the Beauty Industry and are committed to making our salon professional customers feel inspired to be their best! We don’t just service the customer – we connect to provide an EPIC experience based on our four pillars of Education, Product, Inspiration and Community.
By working at CosmoProf, you would be part of the largest hair and beauty supplier in the world and we are on a mission to empower our customers to express themselves through hair – and we need passionate and talented people to make this happen!!
The Sales Associate will focus on one primary objective – creating a memorable shopping experience for our clientele.
Your role at CosmoProf:
- Provide superior customer service by explaining features and benefits on our products to ensure they are choosing the brands best suited for their business.
- Use sales techniques such as suggestive selling to secure maximum sales
- Complete transactions accurately and efficiently
- Maintain a professional store environment and communicate inventory issues
- Demonstrate our company Culture Values
Why you’ll love working here:
- The team and customers you would be working with are creative, fun and passionate about hair and beauty.
- Generous product discount and free sample products.
- You will receive great training and education regarding our products.
- You will have ample opportunity for career growth within the company.
- We have a range of different working schedules and hours to suit everyone’s needs.
- You may qualify for one or more of the following – medical, dental, vision, RRSP Contribution with company match, vacation, sick and holiday time depending on the average hours worked.
This role is typically Part Time, though some locations offer Full Time. Ask about this if contacted by a hiring leader.
Legal wants you to know:
- Must be able to lift up to 25 lbs, occasionally while on a ladder, with or without accommodation.
- May be exposed to fumes and odors upon occasion
- The position requires some physical exertion such as long periods of standing; walking; recurring bending, crouching, stooping, stretching, reaching, or similar activities; recurring lifting of moderately heavy items such as shipment or record boxes. The position involves working around moving parts, carts, or machines, and may occasionally include exposure to irritant chemicals.
Impress this employer describing Your skills and abilities, fill out the form below and leave Your personal touch in the presentation letter.
One Plant Brampton is looking to expand our team! Roles Available: -Sales Associate / Floater / ID Checker, this is a 3-part role. As a staff member, you will rotate between these three positions wi [...]
COMPANY DESCRIPTION Spectra Optical is a family eyewear retail store with onsite eye examination facility by an Optometrist in Brampton, Ontario.. We have been winners of Readers Choice Awards since [...]
Sales Associate At Rogers, we connect Canadians to a world of possibilities and the memorable moments that matter most in their lives. Every day we wake up with one purpose in mind. To bring loved o [...]
Overview: Sales Associate Want to be a part of something BIG? Now is an amazing time to join our growing family. WOW! mobile boutique™ is looking for people who love people and are passion [...]