Canada Homestay Network
How to Apply: Please email your resume and cover letter to the email address provided
* Please reference the Job Title and Location in the email Subject Line. Applications should be submitted in Word or PDF format with first & last names in the file name.
Canada Homestay Network is hiring a Student Registration & Logistics Coordinator [Full-time, Remote Position (Canada)]
Pay Range: $40,000 - $45,000/year @ 40 hours/week
Are you a self-motivated individual with a strong interest in homestay and international education? Do you enjoy working with international students (adults and youth), educational partners, and Canadian host families? Are you organized and detail orientated? Do you love methodical tasks,
systems, and data-entry?
The Student Registration & Logistics Coordinator position at the Canada Homestay Network Society (CHN) may be a great fit for you!
Who We Are
CHN is a family-run, non-profit society, that has helped tens of thousands of students find a home away from home in Canada. CHN has been connecting international students to compassionate and caring Canadian families for over 25 years.
Our Core Values
And Giving Wholeheartedly
More about the Student Registration & Logistics Coordinator position
Reporting to Program Lead, Care & Support, the Student Registration & Logistics Coordinator (RLC), plays a critical role in ensuring the overall success of our homestay program. The RLC has the responsibility to build and maintain positive working relationships with international agents, international students, host families, and our client schools. This position requires an extreme attention to detail while upholding diplomacy with all stakeholder communication. The RLC is a remote position supporting specified regions. The RLC offers specialized regional and program support to the operations team and external stakeholders.
- Review and process student applications for designated or assigned regions;
- Proactively cross-check all data entry to ensure data integrity;
- Complete data entry in our database (File Maker) as it relates to client, host, and student information, following CHN protocols for due diligence and data integrity;
- Manage individual and group arrival and departure logistics and adjust plans as required;
- Provide ongoing operational support through tasks such as data entry, uploading documents to the database, and reservation management;
- Document communications and actions in the database;
- Assist with program administration such as sending letters to stakeholders, insurance registration, organizing airport transfers, and documenting flights;
- Review and respond to external requests (ie. agents, natural parents, etc.), documenting requests and responses diligently;
- Communicate with stakeholders in a timely manner following CHN’s standard operating procedures;
- Proactively inform internal and external stakeholders about program, reservation and logistics changes;
- Communicate student arrival and departure logistics with all required CHN stakeholders (agent and transportation partners).
- Work collaboratively by communicating with Placement Coordinators and Relationship Managers to prioritize and process requests for relocations and respites;
- Serve as the subject matter expert for their assigned regions’ program requirements.
The successful candidate will be enthusiastic about
- Working from home
- Client Care & Customer Service
- Data Entry and Integrity, and Organization
- Internal and External Communication
The successful candidate will have
- Excellent communication skills (English) upholding a high degree of tact and professionalism.
- Is likable, friendly, approachable, holds oneself and the team accountable.
- Strong interpersonal skills with a keen desire for comradery and collaboration.
- Ability to work well within a team and across functional groups.
- “Roll with it”; highly adaptable, resourceful, and intuitive.
- Handles interruptions with ease and poise.
- Extremely organized; can manage a high volume of work/transactions.
- Extremely tech-savvy; experience using and learning multiple databases is a plus.
- Strong ability to manage and multi-task in a fast-paced, hectic workday.
- Innate ability to work independently and autonomously in a virtual office environment.
- Post-Secondary Certificate or Diploma in a relevant discipline preferred.
- 3+ years of Data Entry and Customer Service experience in a complex and fast-paced workplace.
- Some experience working with international students and a variety of cultures.
Other key tools required for the job
- A suitable computer and high-speed internet access
- A mobile phone for emergency support
- A valid Criminal Record Check
How we sweeten the deal
- Remote working including a flexible workday (ideally available for core business hours, 10am to 2pm, Monday to Friday)
- Full benefits package (with shared premiums)
- Paid Vacation and Personal Days (25 + hours/week)
- Wellness subsidy
- Paid volunteer days
- Paid professional development
Application deadline: 2021-11-28
Expected start date: 2021-12-13
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent
Salary: $40,000.00-$45,000.00 per year
- AEC / DEP or Skilled Trade Certificate (preferred)
- data entry: 3 years (required)
Impress this employer describing Your skills and abilities, fill out the form below and leave Your personal touch in the presentation letter.
The David Aplin Group is excited to be teaming up with one of our very valued clients in Regina. They are a North American leader in their industry and a major contributor to our local economy. They a [...]
Do you have a passion for little ones (ages 6 weeks to 12 years old)? Do you love your A,B,C’s & 1,2,3’s.? This customer service driven position will require you work along side some of our smalle [...]
Financial Policy Analyst - RES005706 Employment Type: Permanent Full-time Location(s): SK-Rgna-Regina Ministry: 005 Education Salary Range: $38.970-$48.831 Hourly Salary Supplement: included in h [...]
Our Vision and Mission ensures we will always strive to have the highest standards of cleanliness and maintenance. We are committed to providing a clean and healthy environment for all our valuable me [...]