Job Type: Full Time, Permanent
Start Date: As soon as possible
Minimum Education: High School
Positions Available: 1
NOC Group: Supervisors, Recording, Distributing and Scheduling Occupations (1215)
NOC Job Title: Supervisor, Material Clerks
Expires in 120 days
Last Updated: 2021-11-17
19505 56th Avenue
Unit #101, BLDG C
Langley, British Columbia
V3S 6K3, Canada
Company Name: HUYCK Industrials Ltd.
Position: Material Handler Supervisor (NOC: 1215)
Positions Available: 1
Job Type: Permanent, Full-Time, Weekend, Day, Night, Over-time,
Start Date of Employment (Approx.): As soon as possible
Wage Rate: $28/hour. 40hrs per week, Overtime will be paid after 40 hours.
Business Location: #101, 19505- 56th Avenue, Surrey, BC, V3S 6K3
Work Location: #101, 19505- 56th Avenue, Surrey, BC, V3S 6K3
Minimum Education Required: Secondary School education is required. Level 1 First Aid Certification is an asset.
Experience: 1-2 years of relevant experience.
- Co-Ordinate and review the work of material handlers engaged in receiving, distributing, and maintaining inventories of materials, powder coating products.
- Plan, Organize, and Oversee operational logistics of the organization, establish work schedules and procedures, resolve work-related issues to ensure the production runs smoothly, prepare, and submit progress and other reports.
- Operate a forklift to load and unload the building, put material away, pull down material and load/unload trucks.
- Work closely with the Plant Manager to ensure production flows smoothly and efficiently throughout the entire shift.
- Be knowledgeable of procedures in all areas of the floors to ensure which station needs more help and to move staff there to ensure maximum production is achieved.
- Work closely with the team lead to ensure that correct material is pulled and communicate any material shortage and defects to the Plant Manager.
- Ensure that the quality standards for products are achieved
- Ensure team has required paperwork and labels.
- Ensure the packaged material is being labelled and loaded correctly to carts for shipping.
- Be able and willing to physically fill in on all positions on the floor to account for absences/staffing shortages.
- Train workers in job duties, safety procedures and company policies.
- May perform the same duties as workers supervised.
- Work under pressure.
- Be physically able, able to lift/move up to 50 Lbs repetitively.
- Repetitive tasks.
- Attention to detail.
- Standing/Walking on concrete for duration of shift.
Employer: HUYCK Industrials Ltd.
PLEASE SEND RESUME AS SPECIFIED BELOW:
BY EMAIL: [email protected]
BY FAX: (phone hidden).
How to Apply
Expiring: Mar 17, 2022
Email: [email protected]
Impress this employer describing Your skills and abilities, fill out the form below and leave Your personal touch in the presentation letter.
POSITION: Residential Sales Representative LOCATION: Langley B.C. REPORTS TO: General Manager / Sales Manager GENERAL ACCOUNTABILITY The incumbent for this position will be part of our dedicated [...]
Equivalent Experience Our client is a 3PL distributor and is looking for a key individual to join their warehouse team. This person will be responsible for the following: LOCATION: Glouceste [...]
The opportunity you don’t want to miss: Are you wanting to break into the world of B2C and B2B Sales? Does human behavior fascinate you? Do you love to read and listen to podcasts on growth, goals [...]
Langley School District #35 is seeking applicants for the position of School Bus Drivers for a term assignment and for casual basis. SUMMARY: Reports to the Transportation Supervisor and transfe [...]