Join a team of innovative and talented health care practitioners who are pushing the boundaries to provide the best therapeutic care to their community.
Electra Health is looking for a chiropractor to join our team. We foster a multidisciplinary, collaborative approach to treatment. Alongside other therapists, (other chiropractors, RMTs, physiotherapists, acupuncturists, kinesiologists, counsellors and more), you will create and implement treatment protocols and programs to a variety of different clients.
Our approach to treatment gives our patients the best outcome for their health, and fosters a team culture among our practitioners that thrives on education, professional development and financial growth.
- Business mentorship
- Full administrative and marketing support
- Competitive rental rates
- Open gym space for client training + collaboration with other modalities, if needed
- a team player with the ability to work on a multidisciplinary team
- building effective rapport with clients from a variety of different backgrounds
- effectively develop and communicate personalized treatment plans for your clients
- complete charting + progress reports on time
- participate in continuous clinical education
This is designed for a LICENSED CHIROPRACTOR who is good standing to practice in British Columbia.
Job Type: Permanent
Salary: $80.00-$125,000.00 per year
- Flexible schedule
- Monday to Friday
Impress this employer describing Your skills and abilities, fill out the form below and leave Your personal touch in the presentation letter.
Specific Skills - Address customers' complaints or concerns - Recruit, train and supervise staff - Monitor revenues and modify procedures and prices - Ensure health and safety regulations are followe [...]
Overview: WildBrain Studios is looking for an experienced Producer to join our team! In this rolee, you will overseeing all aspects of production including planning scope and scheduling – from sc [...]
- or equivalent experience Additional Skills - Address customers' complaints or concerns - Train staff in job duties, sanitation and safety procedures - Establish methods to meet work schedules Wor [...]
Our Story Commissionaires BC is a Canadian, not-for-profit security/enforcement organization that has been in business since 1927. Our mandate is to give back to those who served and continue to serv [...]