SunScape Tanning Studios
METRO VANCOUVER'S #1 TANNING CHAIN - NOW HIRING - START TRAINING THIS WEEK!
We strive to reach beyond the glow, and tap into your well-being so that you look and feel good. We believe in the power of the sun, its pivotal role in good health, and that everyone deserves to know that the benefits of responsible exposure go deeper than just a glow. From taking care of a new tan to understanding the benefits of the sun in treating various skin and mood disorders, having the expertise to guide clients through all concerns.
SUNSCAPE currently has a position available at its recently renovated, Yaletown location.
Flexible shifts between day/evenings. Must have some weekend availability.
The people we are looking for are highly motivated,
reliable, professional, possess extraordinary people skills, have a passion for tanning, sales, and possess a strong sense of self-initiative. You are a quick learner, good with computers and multitasking, and love challenges.
VIEW ALL BENEFITS AND AVAILABLE POSITIONS HERE:
Our compensation includes a base wage of $15.20 to start, plus excellent commissions/bonuses, which result in the total wage averaging $16-20+ per hour.
SO MANY REASONS’ TO JOIN OUR TEAM!
- Free use of our services, including UV beds, Spray Tans & Red Light Therapy
- 50% off products for personal use
- Competitive wages
- Amazing sales bonus opportunities that are paid monthly
- Frequent sales competitions with cash rewards
- Flexible schedule
- Comprehensive training program
- Unbeatable discounts for family and friends
- As well as TONS of opportunity for growth!
Part-time hours: 20-30 per week
COVID-19 considerations: * Masks required * Social distancing guidelines in place * Sanitizing, disinfecting, and cleaning procedures in place
You have requested that Indeed ask candidates the following questions:
What is the highest level of education you have completed?
How many years of customer service experience do you have?
Please list 2-3 dates and time ranges that you could do an interview.
Do you speak English? (deal breaker)
Customer focus & orientation
Part-time hours: 20 per week
Application deadline: 2021-11-20
Job Types: Part-time, Commission, Permanent
Salary: $15.20 per hour
- Bonus pay
- Commission pay
- Casual dress
- Company events
- Flexible schedule
- On-site parking
- Store discount
- Wellness program
- Day shift
- Monday to Friday
- Night shift
- Weekend availability
- Masks required * Social distancing guidelines in place * Sanitizing, disinfecting, and cleaning procedures in place
- Secondary School (preferred)
- customer service: 1 year (preferred)
Impress this employer describing Your skills and abilities, fill out the form below and leave Your personal touch in the presentation letter.
Specific Skills - Address customers' complaints or concerns - Recruit, train and supervise staff - Monitor revenues and modify procedures and prices - Ensure health and safety regulations are followe [...]
Overview: WildBrain Studios is looking for an experienced Producer to join our team! In this rolee, you will overseeing all aspects of production including planning scope and scheduling – from sc [...]
- or equivalent experience Additional Skills - Address customers' complaints or concerns - Train staff in job duties, sanitation and safety procedures - Establish methods to meet work schedules Wor [...]
Our Story Commissionaires BC is a Canadian, not-for-profit security/enforcement organization that has been in business since 1927. Our mandate is to give back to those who served and continue to serv [...]