We are a growing BC business and one of Canada’s leading manufacturers of nutritional supplements, dedicated to enhancing the wellbeing of our customers. We have an exciting opportunity for you to join us as a Order Picker for our Warehouse Department!
In this role you will:
- Work Monday to Friday (2:00 pm - 10:30 pm)
- Pick, check, pack and prepare sales orders for shipping
- Perform Inventory Control by stock taking
- Restock picking bins as required
- Shrink wrap skids
- Clean and perform other general warehouse duties as assigned
- The ability to work with your hands and keep up in a physically demanding environment
- An inclination for keeping yourself and others safe while working in a busy work environment
- Proficiency with the English language to effectively communicate with your team
- Basic math skills and the ability to operate a computer
- The ability to be flexible and adaptable to changing priorities and deadlines
- Great healthcare benefits (including health and personal spending accounts)
- Vacation and wellness days
- Employee appreciation events
- $200 per year to spend on company products
- Employee discount pricing on company products
- Employee assistance program
- Bus pass reimbursement program
- Free parking on site
- RRSP contribution
- Tuition reimbursements upon approval
- Development and growth opportunities
- Safe work environment
- Safety boot reimbursement program
This position is open to all qualified applicants who are legally entitled to work in the country in which this job is located. Only electronic applications can be accepted. This position will close when a competitive candidate pool has been identified. We thank you all for your applications and a member of our team will contact you soon. All the best!
All Internal applicants will be given priority for consideration for the first five business days that this position is posted. After that five days, Internal applicants will be considered along with all other applicants; however, are guaranteed at minimum a call from the Talent Acquisition team.
Impress this employer describing Your skills and abilities, fill out the form below and leave Your personal touch in the presentation letter.
Job Description Are you looking for something more than just a job? Are you looking for a community, a partnership, a team, and an opportunity to learn and grow in your career? As one of world’s [...]
WISI is a fast-growing technology company with almost 100 years spent focusing on implementing the most innovative and reliable technology solutions. We provide video delivery solutions to video oper [...]
WISI is a fast-growing technology company with almost 100 years spent focusing on implementing the most innovative and reliable technology solutions. We provide video delivery solutions to video o [...]
Founded in 1985, La Vie en Rose has distinguished itself as a Canadian leader in the field of lingerie and jerseys with more than 3,000 employees. The company has more than 230 stores across Canada, a [...]