Merlin Plastics Group is a processor of post-consumer and post-industrial plastic. We are dedicated and committed to providing environmental services for the packaging industry in an economically efficient, environmentally sound, and socially responsible fashion.
Merlin Plastic Group is looking for laborers to prepare and sort materials or products for recycling. They will ensure proper placement and sorting of materials on the conveyor line. Duties include but are not limited to cleaning, sweeping, shoveling materials, manually loading and unloading trailers.
351 Gifford St, New Westminster, BC
Monday to Friday 7 am to 7 pm
Saturday and Sunday 8 am to 7 pm
You will be scheduled any 4 days/week.
Responsibilities and requirements:
- Inspect materials and sort items according to type, size, coloring
- Sort on conveyor line by pulling the contamination offline
- Clean up conveyor and surrounding sorting line. Keep work area clean by sweeping, wiping, and shoveling
- Able to pick 70-80 items per minute when sorting
- Experience in a plant/warehouse is considered an asset
- Level 2 or 3 First Aid ticket is an asset, additional pay will be provided
- Working communication skills
- Adhere to Health and Safety standards and have a safety-first work style
- Legally entitled to work in Canada
- Able to work fast-paced environment
- Positive attitude, courteous manner, flexibility
- Consistently reliable and dependable.
What we offer:
- Wage $21/hour
- Full-Time and Long-Term Employment
- Group Benefits (such as Dental & Healthcare) and RRSP's after 3 months
- Employee personal and professional development
- Personalized training
- Strong HR support
- Free parking space
- Dynamic work environment
- Diverse culture: opportunity to learn from different backgrounds
- The bus stop is 5 minutes away
We thank all applicants for their interest in this role, but unfortunately only those considered for the interview will be contacted.
Recruiters, please don't contact
If you are invited for an interview please a mask as it is mandatory, no applicant is allowed without it. Should you have any symptoms of Covid-19 or been in contact with any patient with Covid-19 please do not to come, let us know and we will reschedule you at a later date.
Job Type: Full-time
Impress this employer describing Your skills and abilities, fill out the form below and leave Your personal touch in the presentation letter.
Job Details Job Description At Kruger Products we have a shared vision for greatness. We manufacture some of North America’s most popular tissue brands - Cashmere®, Purex®, Scotties®’, Sponge [...]
Miles HR is hiring a Talent Aquisiton Coordinator to join a recruitment team with a well-established company in New Westminster, BC. You will be responsible for overseeing high-volume reference checki [...]
Date Posted: November 19, 2021 Position Title: Activity Coach, Choose to Move Program Location: Tong Louie Family YMCA (the program may be run virtually) Terms: Temporary, Part Time Ho [...]
Marketing Statement British Columbia Rapid Transit Company Ltd. (BCRTC) maintains and operates two of Metro Vancouver’s three SkyTrain lines. SkyTrain is the first and one of the longest, fully- [...]