Merlin Plastics Group is a processor of post-consumer and post-industrial plastic. We are dedicated and committed to providing environmental services for the packaging industry in an economically efficient, environmentally sound, and socially responsible fashion.
Merlin Plastic Group is looking for Forklift drivers to move materials or products for recycling. The deserving candidate will be loading/unloading trailers using a forklift. They are handling and processing the materials appropriately. They remove finished bales from the baling machine and feed bales into the line for processing, loading, and unloading trailers.
351 Gifford St, New Westminster, BC
Responsibilities are to:
- Operate a forklift safely and follow WCB regulations
- Load and unload trucks or trailers
- Verify that orders are correct
- Loading bays should be cleaned when necessary
- Trailers must be swept after unloading materials
- Keep receiving record and shipping out a record
- Always maintain housekeeping in the working area
- High School diploma, GED, or equivalent experience
- Experience in Plant and warehouse is considered an asset
- Able to communicate with other co-workers
- Valid Forklift certificate is considered an asset
- 1 year of Forklift Experience (Mandatory)
What we offer
- Full-Time and Long-Term Employment
- Group Benefits (such as Dental & Healthcare) and RRSP's after 3 months
- Employee personal and professional development
- Personalized training
- Strong HR support
- Free parking space
- Dynamic work environment
- Diverse culture: opportunity to learn from different backgrounds
- The bus stop is 5 minutes away
Recruiters, Please do not reply to this Job Poster
To keep our employees as safe as possible, we provide masks, face shields, gloves, and hand sanitizer.
Masks are mandatory. If Invited for an interview, please wear your mask. Should you have been in contact with someone diagnosed with Covid-19 please let us know so we can reschedule the interview; please do not come.
Job Type: Full-time
Impress this employer describing Your skills and abilities, fill out the form below and leave Your personal touch in the presentation letter.
Job Details Job Description At Kruger Products we have a shared vision for greatness. We manufacture some of North America’s most popular tissue brands - Cashmere®, Purex®, Scotties®’, Sponge [...]
Miles HR is hiring a Talent Aquisiton Coordinator to join a recruitment team with a well-established company in New Westminster, BC. You will be responsible for overseeing high-volume reference checki [...]
Date Posted: November 19, 2021 Position Title: Activity Coach, Choose to Move Program Location: Tong Louie Family YMCA (the program may be run virtually) Terms: Temporary, Part Time Ho [...]
Marketing Statement British Columbia Rapid Transit Company Ltd. (BCRTC) maintains and operates two of Metro Vancouver’s three SkyTrain lines. SkyTrain is the first and one of the longest, fully- [...]