Genesis Fertility Centre
WHY WORK WITH GENESIS?
Since opening our doors in 1995, Genesis has grown to be a leader in reproductive technology. We offer a comprehensive range of assisted reproductive technologies, including IUI, IVF, ICSI, PGD, surgical sperm retrieval, cryopreservation, oocyte and sperm donation.
The Spring-Genesis Family
In May 2020, we joined forces with Spring Fertility. The fastest growing but close group of physicians, nurses, and embryologists who are always looking to add best in class partners to our growing family. We are constantly innovating on how to improve both the science of assisted reproductive technology and patient experience.
Patient satisfaction scores and outcomes have been exceptional and continue to drive a growing IVF and egg freezing volume. Our patients leave happy and remain our greatest source of referrals.
We are located in San Francisco, Oakland, Silicon Valley, New York and Vancouver BC. Successful candidates will share our passion for excellence in patient satisfaction and clinical excellence. We only work with the best and enjoy working with an incredible, fun and dedicated team.
Schedule: Weekdays / some weekends
Status: Full-time permanent
As the ideal candidate, you will possess:
- A Bachelor's Degree
- Excellent customer service skills. (Previous background in healthcare preferred).
- An enthusiastic and willing to learn attitude
- Great organizational, multitasking and communication skills
- Medical office experience is strongly preferred
- Ability to organize work and set priorities;
- Ability to meet deadlines and work independently
- Be able to problem solve and come up with creative solutions
- Proficiency in Microsoft computer applications.
Your responsibilities will include but are not limited to:
- Greeting patients and visitors as they enter the facility and triage accordingly
- Scheduling appointments
- Process incoming referrals
- Handling patient inquiries in-person, on the phone and by email
- Answer incoming calls to switchboard
- Collect payments as required
- Provide coverage in other areas of the clinic as needed
Job Type: Full-time
- 8 hour shift
- Bachelor's Degree (required)
- healthcare: 1 year (required)
Impress this employer describing Your skills and abilities, fill out the form below and leave Your personal touch in the presentation letter.
Specific Skills - Address customers' complaints or concerns - Recruit, train and supervise staff - Monitor revenues and modify procedures and prices - Ensure health and safety regulations are followe [...]
Overview: WildBrain Studios is looking for an experienced Producer to join our team! In this rolee, you will overseeing all aspects of production including planning scope and scheduling – from sc [...]
- or equivalent experience Additional Skills - Address customers' complaints or concerns - Train staff in job duties, sanitation and safety procedures - Establish methods to meet work schedules Wor [...]
Our Story Commissionaires BC is a Canadian, not-for-profit security/enforcement organization that has been in business since 1927. Our mandate is to give back to those who served and continue to serv [...]