Anixter Power Solutions
Launch your career! We are hiring immediately for full-time Warehouse workers! We will teach you about distribution and supply chain techniques valued by Fortune 500 companies around the globe. We are WESCO | Anixter. We enable the connected world – you help turn on the lights.
What’s in it for you:
In addition to best in class benefits (insurance, PTO, 401K, etc.) we offer:
- A CAREER. Once you have mastered this role (typically 1 year), warehouse associates have the opportunity to move up to a leadership role or other positions within WESCO | Anixter.
- Employee referral rewards such as Apple products and cash money
- Tuition reimbursement up to $5,000/year
- National discounts on commonly used items (phone plans, Whirlpool appliances, etc.)
You matter at WESCO | Anixter. We’re a global Fortune 500 distributor, but we’re also down to earth, a people-first place to work. Our teams are made up of people who care about continuous improvement, not big egos.
Hours: Monday – Friday, 6:00 am-2:30 pm
Location address: #110 - 18233 Blundell Road Richmond | BC | V6W 1L8
The right candidate must have:
- A valid forklift certification.
- The ability to access the location address to comply with the working hours
Here is what you can expect:
- You will be on your feet most of the shift as a material handler, using computers, scan guns, forklifts, and other types of motorized equipment
- Picking, packing, shipping, wire cutting, light assembly, and general labor – ensuring the perfect quantity and material
What you need to apply:
- High School degree or equivalent
- Stable work history
- Ability to lift and carry up to 50 pounds with or without assistance
- Able to walk long distances repeatedly throughout the day.
- Willingness to learn to operate typical warehouse machinery such as order pickers, forklifts, etc.
- Able to work independently in a fast-paced environment
- Able to pass a pre-employment drug screen
Who is this company with all these great things to offer?
We are WESCO | Anixter. We enable the connected world. We are a leading global distributor of Network & Security, Electrical and Utility Power Solutions. We are proud of our culture of ethics, honesty, diversity, and growth. We reward initiative and original ideas. WESCO | Anixter employs individuals around the world. We seek out and encourage diversity of thought and experience. Our differences strengthen our company and enrich our culture. It’s safe to say, you will be welcome here.
Don’t miss out on this opportunity. Apply Now!
Due to Covid, when you come onsite for an interview – masks are provided and required. We also social distance to keep you and our team safe.
EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER
WESCO International, Inc., including its subsidiaries and affiliates ("WESCO"), is an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer. It is the policy of WESCO to not discriminate against any job applicant or employee based on age, race, religion, color, handicap, sex, physical condition, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, or protected veteran status or any other protected status. This policy includes but is not limited to the following: recruitment and employment, promotion, demotion, transfer, compensation, selection for training including apprenticeship, layoff, or termination.
Reference ID: 1481
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent
Salary: $22.50 per hour
- Bonus pay
- Overtime pay
- Casual dress
- Dental care
- Disability insurance
- Extended health care
- Life insurance
- Paid time off
- RRSP match
- Vision care
- 8 hour shift
- Monday to Friday
All employees are required to wear a mask. It is preferred to have proof of vaccination.
Ability to commute/relocate:
- Richmond, BC: reliably commute or plan to relocate before starting work (preferred)
- Forklift License (required)
Impress this employer describing Your skills and abilities, fill out the form below and leave Your personal touch in the presentation letter.
WHY JOIN ROOTS? Roots is not only a brand, it’s a culture and lifestyle. We look for dynamic individuals who are not only interested in retail and fashion, but who enjoy challenges and share our vis [...]
TD Description Tell us your story. Don't go unnoticed. Explain why you're a winning candidate. Think "TD" if you crave meaningful work and embrace change like we do. We are a trusted North America [...]
UNLIMITED POSSIBILITIES AHEAD. We believe in doing good for our customers and for ourselves. Whether it’s launching the most anticipated model of the year or purchasing a vehicle for your next a [...]
POSITON TITLE: Associate EMPLOYMENT CLASSIFICATION: Non - Exempt POSITION REPORTS TO: Assistant or General Manager DEPARTMENT: Operations POSITION SUMMARY: An Associate is responsible for da [...]