University Canada West
Position Job Title: HRRecruitment Assistant
Location: Vancouver, BC
Reports To: HR Recruitment Manager
The Recruitment Assistant will be the first point of contact for candidates and will require a customer service-oriented approach. The Recruitment Assistant will be supporting the Recruitment Manager on the day-to-day recruiting activities and other duties as assigned.
- Support full cycle recruitment, including but not limited to, posting jobs, shortlisting candidates, conducting phone interviews, and scheduling interviews.
- Attend interviews and take down notes for record purposes.
- Conduct background checks including reference check, criminal check as required,
and psychometric assessments using tools provided.
- Assist in shortlisting candidates and ensuring that they meet the minimum requirement of the role
- Assist in editing or reviewing job descriptions as needed prior to posting on job boards.
- Answer emails or calls regarding inquiries from interested applicants, internal and external applicants, and candidates.
- Be the first point of contact between candidates and hiring panel.
- Support the Recruitment team with onboarding processes, such as preparing and collecting documents, and setting up IT Accounts.
- Attend and conduct company inductions for the University’s new hires whilst ensuring that the presentation is up to date with the latest information.
- Provide assistance in checking on the University’s new hires, following a check-in timeline and ensuring that they are prepared and well-equipped to execute their responsibilities.
- Suggest ways to improve recruitment processes as the University grows.
- Assist in small scale technical support for In-Recruiting system users when necessary.
- Other duties as assigned.
- Ability to work in a fast-paced work environment with minimum supervision
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills are required
- Customer service-oriented approach
- Ability to prioritize work and complete assignments in an efficient and timely manner
- Ability to exercise sound judgement and follow processes and procedures
- High degree of accuracy and attention to detail
- Ability to work with high degree of discretion when dealing with highly confidential and private information
- Excellent organization skills and ability to manage multiple tasks with tight deadlines
Education and Experience:
- Minimum Bachelor’s Degree required
- Minimum of 1 year of experience in full cycle HR Recruitment
- Experience with ATS systems an asset but not required
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent
Salary: $40,000.00-$45,000.00 per year
- Company events
- Dental care
- Employee assistance program
- Extended health care
- Flexible schedule
- Paid time off
- RRSP match
- Vision care
- Work from home
- Monday to Friday
- Bachelor's Degree (required)
- Recruitment: 1 year (required)
Impress this employer describing Your skills and abilities, fill out the form below and leave Your personal touch in the presentation letter.
District of Kitimat Deputy Fire Chief – Prevention and Training Exempt Staff, Permanent Full Time The District of Kitimat is recruiting for the position of Deputy Fire Chief – Preventio [...]
Staff - UnionJob CategoryCUPE 2950Job ProfileCUPE 2950 Salaried - Program Assistant 2 (Gr7)Job TitleHuman Resources and Fellowship CoordinatorDepartmentAdministrative Support | Department of Ophthalmo [...]
Position Job Title: HRRecruitment Assistant Location: Vancouver, BC Reports To: HR Recruitment Manager Primary Purpose The Recruitment Assistant will be the first point of contact for candidates a [...]
Store Manager, Cannabis Operations, North Vancouver BAND 1 On November 1, 2021 the BC Public Service announced the COVID-19 Vaccination Policy that defines the conditions and expectations for B [...]